Views: 9289|Replies: 22

How To Deal With Negative Peoples?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-23 13:44:06 |Display all floors
How To Deal With Negative Peoples?

Negative people. They're like human black holes which suddenly come out of nowhere and just suck the life out of you. You try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity ends up just completely draining you, you feel exhausted, and you may also start to feel depressed too.
So what can you do? One of the first things to do is to be aware of who the negative people are in your life. This may not be as easy as you first think.
刘易斯Liú Yì Sī..Catch Me if you Like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 14:49:43 |Display all floors
Stay out with them.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 16:59:13 |Display all floors
1. Where’s it coming from?
Do you understand why this person is so negative? Is it because they hate their job, feel frustrated, feel trapped in their life or do they lack in self esteem so the only way they can feel powerful is by hurting others? If you can understand where it’s coming from, it’s much easier to deal with. Some people seem to think that the only way they can get what they want is to be manipulative. Remember the saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil." They believe this and think that if they don't whine and complain that they won't be heard and that this is the only way to get what they want.

Remember that the negative behaviour is a reflection of them. It tells you what kind of person they are and what issues they may be dealing with. It's not a reflection of who you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 16:59:52 |Display all floors
npeterlewis Post time: 2012-2-23 16:59
Do you understand why this person is so negative? Is it because they hat ...

2. Just smile and remain completely detached

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 17:00:11 |Display all floors
npeterlewis Post time: 2012-2-23 16:59
Do you understand why this person is so negative? Is it because they hat ...

3. Say, “Now tell me something positive.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 17:00:44 |Display all floors
4. Imagine a bright white light surrounding you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 17:02:29 |Display all floors
5. Is it a sign?
6. What does it say about you?
7. Trying to feel needed
8. Try saying, “I love you, thank you, I’m sorry” over and over
9. It’s not your fault
10. Be enthusiastic and focus on your own energy

Energy Vampires" are going to appear in and out of your life. The trick is to learn how to deal with them before they appear. If you don't then they truly will suck all your energy right out of you without you even realizing it. They will also be having a huge effect on your life and whether you're able to achieve your dreams and goals. Learn how to deal with negative people so that as Judy Orloff says you can, "be confident that no one can drain you if you don't cooperate". Your life will just instantly improve.

-just i read this article ,so wanna share it here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.