Author: angela627

Top 15 most beautiful campuses in the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-23 13:48:29 |Display all floors
01. Oxford University

The history of Oxford University can be traced back to 11th century and it is regarded as the model of all successful universities. Quadrangle courtyard,winding corridor and archway on campus all give the university a touch of elegance. Radcliffe Camera, the landmark building of the university, built in 1737 and once used as a science building, now serves as the library, which provides a quiet and comfortable reading environment for students. It is one of the most admirable architectures in the world.
Oxford University.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 19:15:38 |Display all floors
Whether one agrees or disagrees with the choices/rankings, you've certainly shown some nice images recently, particularly the thread on gardens. Very nice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-27 09:58:47 |Display all floors
i also think my shcool are very beautiful !! especially for the green part

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-27 13:54:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-26 18:42
I certainly have seen many beautiful campuses in China; if one takes a little time one can see the a ...

You never miss an opportunity to denigrate China do you...
Has your wife noticed the appalling quality of her husband?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-27 14:28:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-26 22:08
Whadde tryin' do mumble, Snowman? Have you eaten your tofu yet? Hurry up - or your tofu will be tu ...

""Hurry up - or your tofu will be turn into walls for a new student dorm!""
Or another fold in your degenerating brain.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-27 23:14:11 |Display all floors
where is my school ?
Too little , too late

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 14:13:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.