Author: edisonone

Where The Yellow Skin Salamanders Firsrt Crawled Out of This Earth   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-25 05:16:08 |Display all floors
ielts2u Post time: 2012-2-25 05:01
Why am I not surprised that Chinanumberone likes this theory

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 05:34:11 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-2-25 04:19
There are paleontologists within the Chinese paleontological society who represents a different si ...

I look forward to further developments in this theory.

Interesting and exciting. The Golden Age of Paleontology in China. Those
scientists are having a good time. I wish I could join them but I'm just a righteous business man...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 05:51:47 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-2-24 12:39
Native Americans also believed they evolved separately and don't buy into their asian roots.

They c ...

JFe,

Not only am I of the school that East Asians are a species distinct in its own rights, in fact, I'm also of the school that you (Caucasians), too, are a species distinct from the rest of us and that your kind evolved from what is now Russia.  From there, you spread like wild fire, and as time passes and environmental conditions dictates, you made the industrious Norseman's you are, and from your Norseman ways -- you spread every which way and become what are present day Europeans. So, take pride in your Caucasian heritage because it's quality genetics...

And, American Indian claims? Well, their cultural ways, their customs, even their arts, are simply just way too remminicient of those of the nomads of the greater continent of Asia, for me anyway, to be in agreement. Therefore, for those of us who sees the uncanny-similarities between the nomads of Asia and the nomads of the Americas, they will have to accept their Asian connections until further proof can back up their claims of independent evolution.

And, if the Americas does have a true and indigenous people, my speculation would be they are South American aboriginals. This group may not only be the true deed holders to the Americas, they may actually be the very source of what are today the Pacific islanders, Indonesians, and Filipinos.

You have to agree, while Inuits are very very Mongoloid in appearance, South Americans Indians somehow also sports this Asian characteristic.  I tend to believe, thus, that rather than the theory of Asian's other groups migrating across the Pacific to make up the demographics of South America, the radical thinking I have is that it is South Americans who had migrated (Island hopped) across the Pacific and populated the Islands of the Pacific and then Indonesia and the Philippines.

I mean the cultural practices of building their dwelling's atop the very summits of the Ande's mirroring how Ti*betans and builts their dwelling atop the very summits of the Himalayas just can't be that coincidental. There has to be a connections somewhere to these uncanny similarities...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 06:58:00 |Display all floors
chinanumberone Post time: 2012-2-24 13:34
I look forward to further developments in this theory.

Interesting and exciting. The Golden Age  ...

Look at it this way:

Being that continents are geological land masses, yes, they do drift and shift even at this very moment, but, this drift don't necessary have to be [a hundred percent as science depicts of it today].  In other words, the continent of Pangea might not have actually been. Pangea, though mystical, is but only a theoretical value.

The other probability is this: Rather than as a single continental land mass in the onset, continents could have all developed independently, popped out of and sank back into the ocean's masses independently and this process likely repeats itself over and over again infinitely since the dawn of time and until time and eternity.  

And, over this process of time and eternity, with environmental conditions of the earth ripe for more sophisticated life to evolve and form, and with the seas and ocean allready teaming with primitive life forms, one specie upon one specie and one given geological time upon one geological time, conditions permitting, species, whole flocks of them, makes their transformations -- simultaneously -- and these species takes over the globe like Danddilions blown by the wind and settles everywhere throughout the earth.

Same thus can be applied to the human species. In a certain given time and space of the earth's geological past, conditions were ripe for a species of primitive lifeforms which would prove to be the ancestors of the human species likely also started evolving -- simultaneously -- throughout the globe and through every stage of their evolutionary changes, they had their own little enclave for which they developed and it is this process which dictates whether we are Mongoloids, Caucasians, and/or whatever else name the others go by...

I just can't buy the idea that we had all evolved from out of a certain and given area of the earth to become the varied beings that we are. It's just not possible -- not logical even...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 07:01:58 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-2-25 05:51
JFe,

Not only am I of the school that East Asians are a species distinct in its own rights, in f ...
Not only am I of the school that East Asians are a species distinct in its own rights, in fact, I'm also of the school that you (Caucasians), too, are a species distinct from the rest of us and that your kind evolved from what is now Russia.  From there, you spread like wild fire........

There is lot of evidence that white people do come from Russia indeed................very interesting thread Edisone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 07:33:01 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-2-25 05:51
JFe,

Not only am I of the school that East Asians are a species distinct in its own rights, in f ...

Many native americans view the theory as imperialist propaganda.  They think it was created for justification of the robbing of the lands.  If you say they all migrated from asia, then they have no claim on the land.

They raise some interesting arguments to their claim of originating in the americas.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 07:54:31 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-2-24 15:33
Many native americans view the theory as imperialist propaganda.  They think it was created for ju ...

I wasn't refuting your claim about the claims of the Indians of the Americas. All I said was for you to take pride in your own heritage because it's quality genetics. I mean I have no problems with my heritage. Why should you? So, if you believe in the Indian way, I have no problem with it. PS: They don't have any land title claims -- regardless!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.