Author: lanjingling

I need a house   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-4 23:46:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-5 09:38:52 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-4 07:38
Someone thinking renting is the way to go never had a house in the first place.  While in China, m ...

And there tearing the place apart as you type.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 10:41:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-9-5 19:59:16 |Display all floors
I own several
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 22:45:53 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-4 23:46
Like in China, in the west has become prohibited expensive to acquire a property. 30 years ago, my ...

er,
that really depends on where "in the west".
property prices in the US and in Spain went that way,
only waiting for a consolidation to realistic values that happened some time ago.
Whilst in population dense netherlands, prices have remained stable - on a high level.
In the meantime the dutch naturally turned to moving across the open boarder to germany,
where even with them really moving in en masse - whole villages relocating - they still
often didn't even push the land prices over symbolic rates.

So,
I wonder in which regard a symbolic price should be regarded as prohibitive.
especially since you imply stable average income level over the whole time frame.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 01:42:23 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 04:19:03 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-6 01:42
In the contemporary cultural meaning and depending in which context   the Western world does inclu ...

Well, I mentioned that the dutch are currently really substantially moving across the boarder, if they work within commuting distance from germany or are able to move their jobs with them.
Prohibitive would be the 1 million Euro price tag on an average munich or sylt single family home, that would cost the owner 50k in weath taxes by the plans of the left, without earning him anything, at zero minimum wage.
In switzerland vertical surface plus requirements such as a nuke shelter or bans like on urinating whilst standing after 2200 would drive me bonkers.
What prohibitive prices in the US, it's mostly just in hubs where there are also high incomes to be generated.
You could still find cheaper ones in e.g. Detroit.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.