Author: firstcause

US female teacher jailed for affair with student   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-23 01:07:42 |Display all floors
The stupid dumb retarded Anglos miss the point even though I gave them the chance to understand the message of this thread.

Anglos, judging from your responses I can see that you didn't get the message, so let me teach you so that you can be more cultured and civilized:

(1) Uncivilized, barbaric Anglos think that it is OK for teachers to engage in Pedophile acts against minors in their care.

(2) Civilized, highly cultured non-Anglos know that it is wrong to engage in pedophile behavior even if it is by an Anglo female teacher! When we send our children to school we expect them to be in a safe and secure environment and not one where an Anglo will sexually abuse them.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, ANGLOS?

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 01:35:48 |Display all floors
I wish i had teacher like that.

It would save me lot of right hand workout.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 08:13:49 |Display all floors
There have been countless reports of female teachers in schools across America abusing their relationship with male students and engaging in sexual relations with them. Daily Mail
Breakdown of a rotten decaying society where the morals of the citizens are like a stinking cesspit.

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 11:35:16 |Display all floors
shows the depth of depravity those amerikans have sunk too ....... dirty dirty dirty ......... should be like me and wait till they turn 15 ........

I see laowaipengyou is jealous because he didn't get to defile the boy first ........

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 11:36:35 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-2-23 08:13
Breakdown of a rotten decaying society where the morals of the citizens are like a stinking cesspit. ...

yep and a brown turd floated to the top and became el presidente ..........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 11:37:29 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-2-23 01:35
I wish i had teacher like that.

It would save me lot of right hand workout.

from the look of her you would want to make sure you wore several condoms  ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 11:40:25 |Display all floors
Astornomy Post time: 2012-2-22 14:28
Why is this worthy news?

it exposes a facet of Western society.

You know the society the amerikans are trying to ram down everyone elses throats at the point of a gun ... shocking behaviour from a supposedly civilised country .... dirty dirty dirty ......

The Wolf is Your Shepherd

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.