Author: butterflyin

Have you ever got experience to love a Chinese man ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-4 20:54:35 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-3-1 20:44
mind your own business and do not be curious on matters that have no connection with you.

I am sorry if my reply hurt you, it wasn't my intention.

What i hv read in this forum about love's topics you were very excited to make your comments and if about China your excitement is more open. You like to share your stories openly, that's why i expecting yours in this topic. Sure is non of my biz, its about contribution in the forum and you did it well most of times in the past.

Again, I'm sorry, everybody also have the rights to save their own privacy.

This forum is about to share members experiences and
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-4 22:49:27 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-3-4 20:54
I am sorry if my reply hurt you, it wasn't my intention.

What i hv read in this forum about love' ...

you remember very well Messi.It is true that I carried my excitement openly in the forum in the past.I was really open and  naive as I am most of the time ,thinking and expecting that people would have shown understanding .I got a very good lesson though from some people in the forum that there is no understanding and no excuses for a married woman to have feelings for another man.I was always feeling guilty for my feelings by myself but people here who do not know the reality are still using this information to make fun of me or crirticise badly.Unfortunately nobody can believe that I am the first to criticise myself .
People here were right.They did what they had  to do.It was me who gave them the right for criticism ,I gave them the weapons to fight me.The fault was mine.I do not accuse the ones who criticise me.I gave them the weapons.The fault is mine in all the cases.Thank you for your polite answer.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 19:05:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greatlady at 2012-3-5 19:06

Yes,love is no boundary.

Choose who you love or who loves you.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 19:50:30 |Display all floors
Love Chinese man? That dog don't hunt with me.

Now Chinese woman, that's a horse of a different color all together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 21:38:36 |Display all floors
they have different advantage and disadvantage  in different nation,but they are good  for husband or wife,as they are goodness and thoughtful,you can marrige him or her if you meet the chinese!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 22:33:35 |Display all floors
不是隐私的隐私,there is not any more privacy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 17:26:43 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-3-4 22:49
you remember very well Messi.It is true that I carried my excitement openly in the forum in the pa ...

No Xilaren, you are wrong, is not about if I remember well or not your forum stories. Let me explain you why.

Many People in this forum are easy to remember for their posts (or agendas), some of them  concentrate against the West, some against Christianity, some for 9/11, some for extremely pro China, some for hatreds, some for their humor and you for your love threads, the reason? Love for another man being a married woman as you said in this thread and in the past, but you added a particular touch in your posts, innocence, sadness, tenderness, sweet words for somebody else, for this country, for the your country and this country, etc. but at same time when you have a chance you put yourself as a victim from different situations, that as I see in this forum, nobody cares, nobody understand, nobody support you and at same time disturbing the forum, fortunately seems you stopped and that’s very good for you and for forum.

You created yourself for your own benefits a "big spotlight", same as few others with their own agendas, it’s like some of you have their own “brand name” in this forum by the peculiarity in your posts, so its not difficult to identify people here neither to have an excellent memory, as in another thread a poster said, you are an “attention seeker”, as you should know that’s a personality disorder, a illness that should be treated.

You are not naïve at all Xilaren, I think you are very intelligent person, you know what are you doing and maybe your mistake here was, you wasn’t discrete, you didn’t moderate your enthusiasm, and the love controlled you but you allowed it.

About people who criticized you, you didn’t give them weapons, you played the Russian roulette here and you know the rest.

Try to create a better self energy and self positivism Be loyal with your conscience, be loyal with people who trust in you even they don’t know you are in this forum. Loyalty is an obligation that we have with others whom deserve it. I would like to see you debating serious topics, especially problems that concern the ones whom really care about China, we need mature people with different points of view to make a better forum, that’s a way to gain respect and consideration and that’s what you need.

Again, you are intelligent person, if you don’t cease to be the spotlight, nothing will change about you in this forum. Victims and heroes exists mostly in our history books.  I hope you understand this reply. Best wishes and luck and I'm sincere in my wishes.

(Honestly I wanted to ignore your reply, to save my energy but lately a friend of mine told me his experiences with his gf who where ever she goes, especially in meetings or public places, she try to be the center of the general attention and listening tohim it came to my mind you as a member of this forum, that’s why I am replying you now).
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.