Author: vivian0102

China should ban bear bile extraction   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-20 20:45:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-20 11:53
You wanna get into a fight with me???

I tell you: Some of my best friends are homosexuals!

bring it on then

there is no 'homosexual'

only deviant, debauched, degenerate, perverse, sociopathic, neurosis, psychotic, sexual sadism, masochistic, self-loathing, and a multitude of other disorders

aside from their psychological illness, they are no different from any other person

they just dont handle problems as well as other people, and their brains have fractured realities and there are psychological walls and barriers in place which would take a team of 50 psychologists, psychoanalysts, and psychotherapists with jack hammers 20 years of round the clock hammering to break down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 20:49:35 |Display all floors
they are psychic masochists, and sexual sadists and they have a very dark streak

sure, they are nice and friendly and happy.. UBER nice and friendly and happy

but its far from genuine, to say the least

and as uppity as they get, they go thrice as far in opposite direction

on top of the world one minute, in deep psychosis the next

thats called bipolar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 20:51:20 |Display all floors
they have no real concern or caring for anyone but themselves, they are clinically narcissistic

even their sappy little relationships are nothing more than self-serving illusions, they are incapable of true love and empathy..

and they are abhor things of normal men and normal relationships

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 20:54:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Lono_Sainoa at 2012-2-20 20:55

yes, most are very creative, as hardships and traumas are what generally build creativity in people

sexual abuse, or mental, physical or psychological abuse will lead to a very creative child who needs to express himself through art, perhaps

most are failed artists

they are unable to solve their problems, or even speak about them in most cases

its sad and wicked world, and they play both victim and culpit throughout their life cycle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 21:01:24 |Display all floors
mikel Post time: 2012-2-20 20:14
disgusting old chinese traditional medicine...if China wants to be modern, this would be the place t ...

Well, unfortunately too much western good things will turn you from a pretty lady....
to an ugly big belly gweilo manmmy!
{:soso_e113:}

Anglo he-mum.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 21:08:35 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2012-2-20 21:01
Well, unfortunately too much western good things will turn you from a pretty lady....
to an ugly b ...

thats a woman, not a man

thats a self-mutilated mentally-ill woman who takes drugs and has surgeries to disfigure and pervert her body in order to look like more like man, so she can deceive and trick straight women into having sex

and there is no other reason for a change so severe except to deceive normal people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 21:59:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Lono_Sainoa at 2012-2-21 00:06
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-20 05:59
Listen moron. I'll say this real simple so maybe even you can understand.
Jesus was a fictional (m ...

now you sound like petera, not believing in actual historical events

i'll bet you are one of those whack jobs who doesnt think there was ever a war either

and do you think the moon is actually computer projected?

and is this earth actually a holodeck of some sort aboard a very elaborate space craft?

or is this earth actually inside the cargo bay of some sort of borg?

well, i'd say you're too dumb to be american.. but u must be from some similar country where people dont have much idea what happens outside of the local village

the fact that Iesu Kristo was born in Bethlahem is beyond refute, the records of many civilizations attest of that fact, so much so that only poor kids who grew up being fondled by strings of strange hairy men and cant see things clearly when they grow up would even be able to postulate such imbecilic absurdities  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.