Author: vivian0102

China should ban bear bile extraction   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-17 10:55:52 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-2-17 10:45
they take bile from humans, from a tube.. i believe

its obviously a procedure which the body will h ...

The process is believed to be painful as bears can be seen moaning, banging their heads against their cages, and sometimes chewing their own paws. The wound is vulnerable to infection and bile can bleed back into the abdomen, causing a high mortality rate. Bile bears suffer from a variety of physical problems which include loss of hair, malnutrition, stunted growth, muscle mass loss, and often have their teeth and claws extracted.When the bears stop producing bile after a few years, they are usually killed for their meat, fur, paws and gall bladders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-17 11:17:49 |Display all floors
it seems to me the moaning came before the injections

it does seem like a filthy and disgusting way to extract bile

bile does nothing but cause infections.. thinking its good for you is retarded, in my opinion

they should be shaven, and a very small needle inserted, and drained in a tube, properly, and clinically, and in a sterile way that will heal after its removed

and they should be fined if a bear dies from such infections

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-17 12:49:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-16 19:59
Exactly as I suspected: Godless atheists are unfeeling cruel organisms that enjoy watching animals ...

For a while I actually thought you had a brain. What a disappointment you turned out to be.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-17 16:29:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-17 11:59
Exactly as I suspected: Godless atheists are unfeeling cruel organisms that enjoy watching animals ...

they are not unfeeeling.. they are cowardly psychic masochists

we could go on and on about their lives and their blunders and idiocies could fill volumes

they are degenerate quasi-intellectuals, who cant get it up without imagining they are doing something evil

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-17 16:29:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-17 12:49
For a while I actually thought you had a brain. What a disappointment you turned out to be.

You're disappointing me now Robert! You really thought that old goat has a brain? OK, dinner is on us, but drinks are on you guys!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-17 21:47:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-17 21:43
Now please do make a pecuniary contribution to a HK-based charity that buys bears off cruel mainla ...

Thanks. We might have found common ground here. I already do that. I find this practice of bile extraction attrocious!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-18 04:41:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-2-17 12:41
seneca Post time: 2012-2-17 05:41
If you have no brain, Robert, how can you "think" others have or don't?

That's the best you can do?
I am rubber and you are glue?

If there's an elementary school close by you outta go there and get some more ammo.
Or you could go back to your old method of sprinkling your insults with big words to
make it seem like you are a writer or something.
It may impress your English students but it doesn't impress anyone here.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.