Author: angela627

The 7 Personality Traits Which Always Attract Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-20 14:26:04 |Display all floors
B.O.R.I.N.G....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 15:32:57 |Display all floors
These suggestions are useful, but they don't always work . In fact, looks,money and status are important in China. A lot of unwed women have high expectations for their marriage, they have been looking for Mr. rich/handsome instead of Mr. right, sometimes it's unrealistic, that's why so many "leftover women" in the big cities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 16:57:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Astornomy at 2012-2-20 16:58
MichaelM Post time: 2012-2-19 06:58
This is a great list. I've had a little trouble finding 'the right' one, but, I find that it easy to ...

It's a bonehead list.  In reality, what women want on average varies by culture.  East Asians, European women, and Jewish women, once out of high school and hit with reality, want a man with high earning potential, high social status, and also to be kind, caring, and nurturing, and good looks, if possible, is also desired.

Other cultures, like people from Africa, have women that want a man with big muscles and good athletic ability to fight off competing tribes, gangs, and wild animals.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 17:02:53 |Display all floors
Was the original list pulled off from MTV?  Maybe Glamour Magazine?  Apparently it's a source that does not actually use psychological research to make claims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 17:04:16 |Display all floors
Jacklucky Post time: 2012-2-20 15:32
These suggestions are useful, but they don't always work . In fact, looks,money and status are impor ...

It's not useful: it's absolutely anecdotal: no actual scientific reseach used to make the claims, no statistics, no surveys.  It's fiction: a good night time story book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 17:15:14 |Display all floors
Even the claimed existence of "7 personality traits" is fake: mainstream psychologists have not classified such personality categories.  Rather, they have settled on the Big 5 Personality Traits, and when these traits are broken down into more components, they still don't match these "7 traits."  Don't Chinese people ever ask for references before accepting people's claims?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 22:12:55 |Display all floors
really?i can't belive it
Stay hungry,stay foolish.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.