Views: 2353|Replies: 4

If Israel bombs Iran... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-13 12:13:40 |Display all floors
So, it has been widely predicted in the press here that Israel will bomb the Iranian nuclear reactors in May or June.
It is reported that Israel thinks it is unlikely that the world will be able to stop Iran getting nuclear weapons, and as Iran has stated over and over again that it wants to destroy Israel, they are going to have to bomb.

Any predictions on China's reaction?
Protest in the UN, ceasing trade and travel to Israel are given, but anything else?
Make yourself a 21st century Nostradamus!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 13:01:02 |Display all floors
difficult to say

I already thought that one facility had a mysterious accident

Before that we saw Stuxnet

Most recently, one leading scientist had a limpet mine tossed at his car from a passing motorbike, killing him.

Another survived in a similar but separate incident

I think we are going to see more phoney war. Perhaps there is no term for it yet. I doubt we will see formal intervention, despite the rhetoric.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 13:01:30 |Display all floors
at least yet...

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 13:32:41 |Display all floors
Iran have nukes , Iran will wipe illegal entity of the face of the earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 13:43:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ielts2u at 2012-2-13 13:49

Lebeast, the phoney war has slowed Iran, but it is suggested that May/June is when they are able to refine to nuke stage. Even bombing will probably not do anything except set Iran back a few years...

Smithi, This is what Israel is trying to avoid{:soso_e101:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.