Author: angela627

25 Best Movie Posters of 2011 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-13 11:22:16 |Display all floors
4. Brave

Gorgeous, lush, mysterious, evocative — this teaser of Pixar's first female-driven story is already far more captivating than long stretches of the studio's unfortunate 2011 misfire Cars 2. I already can't wait.
22.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:22:52 |Display all floors
3. The Ides of March

Making sharp use of EW's sister publication Time, this single, arresting image gets across so much: that George Clooney's character is running for president, that Ryan Gosling's character is somehow intimately involved, and that their identities (political and perhaps personal) are linked together, unnervingly so.
23.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:23:30 |Display all floors
2. Drive

Initially, I thought this was the silliest poster I'd seen in some time. Is that Mistral as the main font? In hot pink? What is this, an '80s rom-com starring Molly Ringwald? And sure, Ryan Gosling looks all rough and buff, but, um, he also doesn't look very much like Ryan Gosling. But this is the rare case when seeing the film itself — and understanding the mythic pop cool director Nicolas Winding Refn infused into every shot — turned me completely around on its poster. There are times Gosling doesn't look like Gosling in the film (brilliantly so), and by showing up in the film itself, as if by transubstantiation, Mistral was made cool again. My guess: This will be hanging in every budding film nut's dorm room by this time next year, if it isn't already
24.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:24:05 |Display all floors
1. The Tree of Life

The first poster is dominated by a simple, poignant image of a single, intimate moment: A newborn baby's foot, cradled by one of its parent's hands, bathed in an almost celestial light. The second poster is filled with 70 smaller images that stretch from the personal — a woman kissing her husband, a boy flexing in the bathtub — to the cosmic. Each image somehow relates to one near it, either directly or obliquely, and, wait, is that a dinosaur near writer-director Terrence Malick's name? Anyone who really takes in these two posters — beautiful works of art in their own right — should be fully prepared for what the movie has in store for them, and you couldn't ask for anything more from a one sheet than that.
25.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 13:55:28 |Display all floors
The hunger game movie was very adventure movie.all my friends enjoy this movie on that time.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-4-14 06:14:26 |Display all floors
John Wayne Posters are the Best...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 09:14:23 |Display all floors
Ok Pilgram

Wagons HOOOOOOO
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.