Author: angela627

25 Best Movie Posters of 2011 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-13 11:17:37 |Display all floors
11. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

A man made up of endless lines of unintelligible code is all one needs to know about this labyrinthine thriller, but look closer, and you'll see some tantalizing clues buried in all those numbers: ''Mole,'' ''Karla,'' ''Witchcraft,'' ''Circus.'' No wonder Gary Oldman needs those massive, owlish glasses.
15.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:18:28 |Display all floors
10. The Dark Knight Rises

''Wait, Batman could die?!'' And with that, Christopher Nolan's concluding chapter of his Batman trilogy has us utterly hooked.
16.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:19:01 |Display all floors
9. Human Centipede II

I can abhor everything about The Human Centipede movies — even the South Park parody gave me the heebie-jeebies — but I have to respect a poster that somehow manages to make this sequel's central concept into an image that is equally arresting, funny, and utterly disgusting.
17.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:19:57 |Display all floors
8. Dream House

Of course, there's stringing naked adults together to resemble an actual centipede, and then there's the more subtle ploy: Having two young girls with stringy hair become literally part of the wallpaper. The film itself wasn't much more than a blip, but this image haunted me for days.
18.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:20:31 |Display all floors
7. We Bought a Zoo

The premise — a widower and single father (Matt Damon), uh, buys a zoo — sounds like it came straight out of beloved children's book, and this poster captures that bright and playful vibe perfectly.
19.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:21:08 |Display all floors
6. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

The teaser poster caught some serious heat for posing distaff heroine Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara) in the nude, with Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig) holding her as if for protection. Well, okay, if that's what you see here, so be it. I'd say it is a damn effective way to make clear that this film (like the book it's based on) isn't going to pull any punches in its examination of female exploitation. The final one sheet, by contrast, goes for a far more abstract — and elegant — image, placing Blomkvist deep inside Lisbeth's head. Or is that the other way around?
20.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 11:21:45 |Display all floors
5. Bridesmaids

Like the movie itself, this poster walks a tricky tightrope with ease. There are those gawd-awful, unapologetically pink bridesmaids dresses, and Maya Rudolph is even in a frickin' wedding dress. And yet their tough girl poses and ''we don't take no s---'' expressions make abundantly clear this is not your average female-driven romantic comedy.
21.png

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.