Author: angela627

Where to get married: World's best wedding venues   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-13 10:09:02 |Display all floors
8. Coconuts Beach Club, Samoa

Where to get married if you want something a little different? Try this immersion experience in which bride and groom get ‘adopted’ by Samoan families and treated as if their own child was getting married.

Both are dressed in traditional costume and the festivities begin with the blowing of conch shells, followed by a procession to the wedding site with Samoan serenades.

After speeches by the “talking chiefs” representing each family, a string band plays a soft backdrop to the ceremony performed by the village priest. Then it’s a Samoan-style reception, with exchange of traditional gifts, dinner, cake and Champagne and a 10-day honeymoon with kayaking, snorkeling and drinks all included.

US$7,940
8.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 10:09:37 |Display all floors
9. Big Island, Hawaii, United States

When figuring out where to get married, it’s pretty hard to overlook the waving palms of Hawaii, famous for its waterfalls and wedding songs, as a bridal setting.

The Fairmont Orchid in Mauna Lani on the Big Island will lay on either a morning or sunset ceremony here with all the trimmings for a bride and groom prepared to book in for at least two nights.

A romantic three-course meal follows the ceremony, which can be held in a variety of settings, a circle of flowers and beautiful tuberose leis for bride and groom to exchange are all included.

From US$2,011, plus US$698
9.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 10:10:12 |Display all floors
10. Chateau in Burgundy, France

French wedding planners Et Voila ! Weddings has the answer for any Francophiles wondering where to get married – they organize nuptials amid the world’s greatest vineyards at the stunning Château de Varennes in Burgundy.

The five-figure bash for 100 includes ceremony in the private chapel or grounds, with a string quartet accompaniment, cocktails and sit-down dinner for 100 guests in the orangery, DJ, hair and make-up and a photographic record of the whole event.

There’s room for 30 to sleep over in the chateau, and b&b in nearby chateaux for the rest. Two nights’ accommodation for the happy couple in the bridal suite is included in the cost.

From US$55,000
10.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 11:40:45 |Display all floors
i want to now why people like choose coastal beach for there wedding..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 11:41:22 |Display all floors
maybe all of us like "water"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 15:50:36 |Display all floors
  that beautiful ,awful pleasant resort,but I can't go there.for I have not much time enough.maybe after 15 years ,I'll retire.then make up my mind to visit every place upside.
I think life is always on the road till he is under ground.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 11:12:28 |Display all floors
i was very young,future will have a chance to go to these place.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.