Views: 6954|Replies: 5

What is daily lif like in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-10 23:59:15 |Display all floors
Do most people just work everyday?

Do you have to go to school to get a good job?

Are you all slaves to your community, to keep things working properly, or do you get leisure time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 11:41:16 |Display all floors
Of course we have to work every day to keep our life.Most of us which were born 1980s have to study very hard for a good job.In general,there are two days to be vacation every week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 22:21:16 |Display all floors
mostly are normal guys with a bit ambition for a bigger life, with problems and confusion facing them at work or school. down-to-earth talktive love human interaction many faces one to keep in the closet another to show off active in politics but not like to get into trouble envy priviledges of those in high places

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 22:28:48 |Display all floors
unlike amricans we have a long history of feudal ruling a series of feudlal thoughts are still revolving around our mind like satellites at the core is pragmatism. in history foreigners have a lot of oppertunities to know about china but it seems to me they never make the best use of it. and the feeling i am afraid must be mutual, i gusee it is just the culture barriers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 19:11:07 |Display all floors
life is busy,  no time to enjoy nature.  no time to look at the full moon and to see the stars.
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 18:03:26 |Display all floors
Fascinating - from my perspective, as the only foriegner in my village ,  I have met many Chinese, from many places.  Students, factory workers, Factory bosses, KTV / hotel staff and so many smalll shop owners.  Capitalism thrives, so many shops on the ground floor it is business, above them are residences. mostly 5 story buildings without all the "zoning" restrictions like in USA.   Every shop has it's specialty. Low overhead and competition keep prices low and large selection.    Eatting is a social event.  Food from every province is available somewhere, dinner may last 2 hours.  I especially like the BBQ for the large number of choices.  prawns, lamb, oysters on half shell to name a few..  A big dinner may cost 35 yuan per person.  breakfast i pay 3 yuan and another 3 for a juice.
    Chinese like to gamble (majahn), play pool (in the street) sing/ karaoke,  drink beer in tiny cups, (gambay /bottoms up)  and socialize with friends  (even at work - QQ)  

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.