Author: Transhumanist

Historical Racism Against People of African Descent   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-12 13:34:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-12 13:35:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 13:40:02 |Display all floors
Lets not forget about the Irish whom faced racism.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 19:28:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-4-12 19:45
seneca Post time: 2016-4-12 09:15
I think you have fallen victim to some oversimplification.

The first mistake is to equate skin c ...
  1. How much these Africans contributed to Egypt's culture is a matter of debate but it is erroneous topoist that Egypt is an "African" culture.
Copy code
There is an excellent BBc archaeological programme on it. The fact that Egyptologist are never on record about it and have failed to challenge it is instructive.  Then there is the thing for people to distance themselves from Africa due to their own insecurities and blah blah blah. An easier example is North Africa where almost 80% are Berbers but you'd be bogged down in a non sense about Arab. The situation is taken to a banal level in Sudan ...........Ethiopia and so on.

Time is finite and unless the first man landed in Polynesia or India then issues of migration has something to do with it,

There are lots of examples of Egypt copying Nuba folks.

Cheikh Anta Diop argues that:
As humankind began in East Africa it was likely that people were black skinned.
People populated other continents by moving either through the Sahara or the Nile Valley. I have met a few Fulanis in my time...... I also had a Moroccan ex gf. There is an element of fulani in Berbers
In the period before the start of the great Egyptian dynasties the whole of the Nile river basin was taken over by these negroid peoples.
To support his theory, Diop cited the writings of several Greek and Latin writers who had described the ancient Egyptians.

The Greek historian Herodotus, for example, described the Colchians of the Black Sea shores as "Egyptians by race" and pointed out they had "black skins and kinky hair."

Re skin tone and race...........My mare returned from Latvia and bemoaned the fact that Latvia girls had no shape in the main. He had allowed himself to think of Latvians as similar to hungarians :) The turks had a lot of fun in Magyarulszag............same way the Moors gave spanish folks their shape.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 19:49:23 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-7 06:16
so now you are an expert on africans and their needs and ways - please spare us your pathetically  ...

Hm... looks like the fine folks in the halls of power in Beijing are just attempting to dust off some 'useable history' in order to cover what work is being done in Africa right now.  Is it all that surprising?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 22:04:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 21:12:37 |Display all floors
Darkseid Post time: 2016-2-26 16:00
Be proud of your heritage, dude.  Ashkenazi rule the world, while gentiles clean it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.