Author: expatter

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel ..............    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-6 04:37:34 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-3-5 10:02
wowpongu you have not posted anything new here - and certainly nothing that would create or cause  ...

Un...freakking...believable!!!

konkkke writes that zionists are causing problems bewtween shiite and sunni( h ttp://bbs.chinadaily. com. cn/thread-733627-5-3.html  post # 63)

I put my remark "So without Zionists Shiite and Sunni would be lovers?
I see you have diverted the time vector of the history."  post #65

konkkke replies "
doubt you see anything really ....... the rule of unity cannot be allowed to apply to islam ...... and the zionists use divide and conquer very well.

but of course you would not have the mental accumen to understand that zionism was alive and well when islam was invented - just as it was when the christain religion was invented - it just was not called "zionism" back then .......... "  post

my answer is longer. post # 86.
In which I point out his unpleasant and unprovoked parts of writing and finally I write
"I don't need to remind you to interweave a few next arrogant remarks as they come up from your fingers automatically whenever you have nothing valuable to say."

Was it a prophecy?

konkkke gags himself in his next response, saying NOTHING about the subject and instead, everybody may guess...empty arrogant remarks substitute that lacking knowledge.
"LOL - amazing how the monkey transforms into a d0g but does not gain an iota of brain along the way ....

Hey "dobermann" have you seen Sgt. Bilko around ........

If you are going to respond at least do so with something intelligent."
post # 93.
That was all the back-up for the kongkkke's history book about zionism splitting the Islam...{:soso_e113:}

--------------------------------------------
It is pittyfull, that the new-born legend of 7th century zionists died yet being in statu nascendi, but was anybody gagging konkke?

No!
He had all the means and freedom to express himself. He CHOSE thin blabling. Maybe nothing else could he say...

and now... listen lads!

He wrote " I am sure there would be others on the forum who would be interested in your answers. But we know you will not come back with anything cognitive - just your usual flames and inanities ........  as you try to gag the truth."

unfreakingbelievable!!!!

kongkkke. Dig yourself in the soil and do not come back before next spring.
Or when you really have something valuable to share, but then ... next spring might be too short a notice...
You are such a foam bubble..
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-6 04:56:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by doberman at 2012-3-6 04:58

This thread as ,I think, nearly all other ( was there an exception really in the past?) attempts to discuss issueas around Izrael, Jews, Zionism, Palestinians, Islam changed into something I do not like.
There were fine inputs from different members , from different angles of the sight. There was a stingy humour, funny especially as I was not the target... I had a great laught though indeed.
-----

I would like to extend thanks to Expatter for having courage bring it and to engage in this controverse plot. I also want to thank Laowaipengyou for delivering many interesting facts and huimour... again.

And now a kick to both of you.
Expatter, you may try that it would be better to exchange words with others NOT from the point of a laboratory doctor checking the responce of his white mice. I think the ART of AWW test was brilliant and funny, I laughed as well, but  sometimes the success of the first part doesn't gear down to the next series...

Laowaipengyou.
The moment I saw such s h it in your replies as sukink koks and similar...mate, that was dissappointing.

Gyus, please keep some level and polish you shoes fine and shiny before sending an elegant kick.

--
P.S. I am adjusting the resoution of my screen now, so whatever will come back at my face will be in very ,very tiny fonts...{:soso_e122:}
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-6 05:06:06 |Display all floors
doberman Post time: 2012-3-6 04:56
This thread as ,I think, nearly all other ( was there an exception really in the past?) attempts to  ...

I feel the love here doberman.  Not one single ripping for me?

What?  Am I invisable here?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-6 05:25:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by doberman at 2012-3-6 05:25
JFenix Post time: 2012-3-6 05:06
I feel the love here doberman.  Not one single ripping for me?

What?  Am I invisable here?

Single ripping,single ripping....

Well, Fenix lady, look at my avatar carefully.
D'ya have any idea what kinda bi tch you gotta be to get me into rippping?
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-6 13:31:12 |Display all floors
doberman Post time: 2012-3-6 04:56
This thread as ,I think, nearly all other ( was there an exception really in the past?) attempts to  ...

Andy,

Your comments are always welcome  .........   

And possibly I did go wrong when I was thinking about "Method' ........

Expatter, you may try that it would be better to exchange words with others NOT from the point of a laboratory doctor checking the responce of his white mice.

Maybe I did indeed seek white mice ...........

But I think it went wrong when I tried to do the same with an untried substitute, namely, ...........

Rats  ................     !              

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.