Author: angela627

Best Self Help Tips [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-6 11:23:40 |Display all floors
8. Be Your Own Best Friend

One of the best self help tips anyone will ever give you is to become self-reliant. Keep your friends and nurture emotionally rich connections. However, don’t rely exclusively on others, be they lifetime friends, family or loved ones. Unwillingly, you’ll become a burden. Instead, learn to depend on no one but yourself, learn how to keep yourself entertained and happy, and all that newfound self-assurance will instantly reflect in your relationships with others.
8.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 11:24:03 |Display all floors
9. Overcome Emotional Setbacks

Understand that nothing is worth beating yourself over. Not even your worst mistakes. Acknowledge them, take actions to make amends where they are do, and issue heartfelt apologies, if needed. Be pro-active, and then move on. Nothing is the end of the world, except the end of the world itself. And since the apocalypse isn’t here just yet, why not enjoy life, instead of spending it trapped by fear?
9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 11:24:50 |Display all floors
10. Become Self-Aware
Most importantly, listen to your imagination, feelings and needs. Know your boundaries and gently instruct those who over-step. Know your limits, toy with them and work toward extending them. Know your assets and use them to the full extent of their potential. Know your values and your motivations. Once you really start listening to your body and your mind, the rest of the world will follow.
10.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 22:49:39 |Display all floors
It's a snap to enjoy the happy moment, while it turns out to be torching when you are suffering from something unhappy.

If you think it over and know that no matter whether this moment is good or bad, it is a part of you life, maybe you would change your attitude to life and try to experience and enjoy your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 22:58:37 |Display all floors
angela627 Post time: 2012-2-6 11:24
9. Overcome Emotional Setbacks

Understand that nothing is worth beating yourself over. Not even you ...

Sometimes our emotion is the biggest enemy. We are often influenced by our mood. Try to control your mood and emotion. And kick unhappy mood away as soon as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 23:01:04 |Display all floors
angela627 Post time: 2012-2-6 11:24
10. Become Self-Aware
Most importantly, listen to your imagination, feelings and needs. Know your bo ...

Great..
but my world seems like to lag my leg.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 00:34:57 |Display all floors
everyday i try to read some positive sentence or phrase. thanks
What's on my mind? i always think what should be on my mind. i am lag behind. so what is that Hindr ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.