Author: greatlady

How to handle Internet Bully properly ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-10 21:59:41 |Display all floors
Nah, I am not interested in throwing my towel in this circus, where a  clown who parodies a great lady, swine, and monkey are trying to make a scene. What a brouhaha!

Excuse me I am out of your little junior league.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 22:03:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-2-10 22:04
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-2-10 21:51
Paranoid!

Don't turn around your head, Wchao is looking at you from your back, and he is sneaking into your nightmare step by step, wizened old curmudgeon{:soso_e120:}
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 22:18:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 22:20:22 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-2-10 21:59
Nah, I am not interested in throwing my towel in this circus, where a  clown who parodies a great la ...

What happened while you were absent? You are much more restrained than when you still were ilea^^ Where have you been all this time?In a monastery?^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 22:36:41 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-2-10 22:18
Funny, wchao37 likes to use the word "curmudgeon."

If you come to my house, I am generous to feed  ...

Grumpy Curmudgeon,

First of all, you even don't belelive that Wchao has died since you used present tense "like" in the words of yours when you mentioned about him. Neither do I. It is a Freudian slip of yours, isn't it?

Second, I wager no a single person with sane mentality would dare to step into your nasty house where you have dozens of closets with the skeletons as words had it you have notorious pedophilia. And your cheese are poison to everyone, while Wchao37's articles are veritable feast for the mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 23:24:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 23:27:24 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-2-10 23:24
I am a veritable heterosexual.
Period.

Don't call me your lady.

You

are

too

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.