Author: greatlady

How to handle Internet Bully properly ?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-7 23:34:33 |Display all floors
butterflyin Post time: 2012-2-7 21:47
To a woman?

CORK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 21:33:13 |Display all floors
I think there are still more effective ways to handle well that I haven't got to know yet.

hmm,Let me have a cup of red tea to think about it.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-10 03:25:51 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-9 21:33
I think there are still more effective ways to handle well that I haven't got to know yet.

hmm,Let  ...

I'll put the kettle on hurry up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 21:10:10 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-6 20:48
I understand it is tough job for voice_cds.

You need to go through translation tips/ talk to chin ...

Dear lady, no need to be so harsh on her.
She is a bit young and impulsive, but not intrinsically bad

BTW, I am not abc and I am not a lady as you thought. Please don’t suspect me. Thank you beforehand!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 21:38:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-2-10 21:46
freetofly Post time: 2012-2-10 21:10
Dear lady, no need to be so harsh on her.
She is a bit young and impulsive, but not intrinsically ...

Do you know who is really internet bully?

Attacking andn Calling OP in Translation Tip rubbish is the real internet bully. This shameless bully also commented it is a waste of time for the mod to answer OP's question. The words she used were extremely vulgar. How come the female bully has the right to insult a keen English learner who posted his/her questions in Translation tip?

I have screen shot about the bully and I can provide the evidence to everyone via email.

The really internet bully also spreads the rumour everywhere, calling I use my ghosts-freetofly, orangeo. That is completely a lie she spinned.

If she well behaved in the forum, why were her posts deleted by the mods?

What a " lady"!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 21:51:21 |Display all floors
Oh...girlsfight.....let me get some beer...this gonna be good^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 21:51:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.