Just ban all the trouble makers bro.

It's obvious who they are

yes, support !

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 20:48:25 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-2-6 01:10
Yes .........

I think that the mods have a very difficult time at the moment .........

I understand it is tough job for voice_cds.

You need to go through translation tips/ talk to chinadaily to see how the bully attck the normal posters, she uses another name after she was banned.  You can drop messsages to goldengrove,J123 to know how she is, or you can check by yourself if you understand Chinese. She is everywhere to attck posters ,Chinese or westerners; or I can say she is ready to attck in any moments , but she personally thinks she is the hero on forum.

As long as the posters do not allowed her to attck randomly, she changes to be so vicious to insult more and more and can't stop by herself. She just hates for no reasons, she puts her angers on forums to everyone whoever  is not on her side. She  thinks she is the best ,herEnglish is the best , and the rests are idiots .  Stupid  is the word she  likes to use more often. She manipulated the words and languages to be a weapon to mock the others who are participating in the study.

She can not allowed the posters to have different voices or she can't allowed the others to speak out, as long as you did, she would throw all her foul languages on you, on your personal life, she just wanted to ride over your head. She just wanted to step you down to the ground, She just wanted to be the Queen.

That kind of phenomenons (现象 )should not be allowed ,that kind of posters should not be allowed to post on forum which left very bad images for the readers and posters. In this kind of situation, it is not only just deleted the messages , she should be banned again and never allowed to be back.

She doesn't know who she is, she said I am not Chinese, but I am Chinese.
But I think everybody know who she is...

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-6 20:52:21 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-6 20:48

You need to go through translation tips/ talk to chin ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-6 21:03:20 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-2-6 20:48

You need to go through translation tips/ talk to chin ...

I am indeed aware of what is going on and will continue to observe  ........

But don't lose heart .........

Unexpected things can happen .........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 18:27:50 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-2-6 21:03
I am indeed aware of what is going on and will continue to observe  ........

But don't lose heart ...

Good , I do hope so.

I do hope those  bullies will be wiped out overnight and return us peace since the new forum was organized.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-7 20:24:59 |Display all floors
Castration

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 21:47:21 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-2-7 20:24
Castration

To a woman?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.