Author: oyeshi

15 Mind-Blowing Unsolved Mysteries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-5 19:57:16 |Display all floors
It was announced beforehand that a bright star would appear to herald the appearance of 'a' Maitreya. Quite soon reports of the star began to appear all around. Many, especially religious, people feel already manipulated, but an unusual star has indeed been witnessed by people I met, who know nothing about its possible background, at least not from me. A normal star cannot slowly descend and an hour later ascend in the same quarter of the sky.

News release

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-10 11:25:21 |Display all floors
The moon is made of green cheese. I thought everyone knew that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 16:31:45 |Display all floors
Documentation please?  

Most posts in this forum have no sources mentioned, no documentation, no works cited, etc.  Anyone could just make anything up.  For all we know, most posts in this forum could have just been fabricated.

Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 16:48:35 |Display all floors
Transhumanist Post time: 2012-2-10 16:31
Documentation please?  

Most posts in this forum have no sources mentioned, no documentation, no wo ...

If you really read the content you could easily see it from NASA website.Instead of reading you throw challenge of authentication.A bit silly------seems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 16:58:34 |Display all floors
oyeshi Post time: 2012-2-10 03:48
If you really read the content you could easily see it from NASA website.Instead of reading you th ...

So NASA said that they have been lying all this time and the moon is actually an artificial spaceship created by aliens?  Provide the NASA link to this.  

Provide a specific citation about your moon claims and other claims: mention the NASA publication: the type of media (scientific journal, magazine, website page, etc.), the date, title, and page of the publication, etc.  Have you never learned how to document statements in English class?  They teach you in high school how to write a research paper and how to cite all claims.  And then you are taught again during the first year of college.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 17:21:33 |Display all floors
I am nonanglo and non english native.Sorry,have a lecture thread.Peoples really have little time to spare for you with all your requirement.I havent written a digest rather posting.If you have to reasearsh on it you have thousand way,didnt your college teach you how to do that.Dont waste my time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 17:28:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Transhumanist at 2012-2-10 04:30
oyeshi Post time: 2012-2-10 04:21
I am nonanglo and non english native.Sorry,have a lecture thread.Peoples really have little time to  ...

No one has any reason to take anything you say as truth if you don't provide references.  You want to know why westerners are so good at science and innovation?  One reason is that they have a systematic way of doing research.  

I'm sorry if this offends you: I apologize.   But, if you make all sorts of extreme claims such as the moon being an artificial spaceship created by aliens, and you expect us to believe you, then you must provide references to the claim.  Have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.