Welcome to visit.

thanks,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 17:58:14 |Display all floors
follow_heart Post time: 2012-4-7 17:06
thanks,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-10 12:09:21 |Display all floors
Alright,  dont know which number i am, but lets do it.  What topic to discuss?  Cooking is my hobby, besides that i love to drive.  
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-10 21:13:24 |Display all floors
today i feel so upseted,because of  hot whether. this morning ,i original wondered to finished my routine work first,but as soon as i came into the office i  immidiately felt that the sweats felt from my neck .just at that time i was so tired with what happened by the way ,the climate is gradually becoming hotter and  hotter, would you have an idea of visiting some places of interests.if yo have some good ideas ,please told me first,and share them with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 19:42:57 |Display all floors
Today I am feeding up with my work,because this morning my girl friend told me a bad news that her neck got a pain  a few days ago.And these day she is not always feeling very well. i don't have good methords to cure her of this pain.I want to take her to a hospital this weekend. And seek for  a good bone doctor to give her a curery. i sincerely hope that she will be healthy after a remedy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 19:58:18 |Display all floors
Does anyone know about the photovoltaic industry?i just searve for one and a half years as an engineer in my current company. With the anti-dump case coming out, the salary of this industry is more and more low.So i would like to change my prevent job, and looking for some other intustries to go to work.Do you have better possitions wihich can  offer to me . i will be very appreciative of your help.With my rich theoretical foundation and three and a half years of working experence,i am confident that i can benifit your organization.By the way, i would like to play  a leader role  and  resume more responisities so as to practise my abilities of problem solving.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 08:56:55 |Display all floors
godbird Post time: 2012-5-17 19:42
Today I am feeding up with my work,because this morning my girl friend told me a bad news that her n ...

Best wishes
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.