Author: angela627

[Others] Live pig chopped in half in Vietnam, bloody scene condemned   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-5 02:32:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 22:29:05 |Display all floors
I suppose its no different from choping a chicken's head off

just without any ceremony
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 22:58:15 |Display all floors
Like halal but limited to one pig per year?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 23:41:45 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-2-5 22:58
Like halal but limited to one pig per year?

er,
It's not like I was some towelheadboo,
but halal does not per se have to be inappropriatly brutal to the animal.

Germany has laws concerning butchering protecting the animals from inappropriate cruelty in the process.
It also has a lot of turks.
Them turkish butchers did not have much of an issue to find complying ways to kill an animal halal.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-2-5 23:44:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aziz at 2012-2-5 23:47

Every nation have some sort of tradition to kill an animal except those whose law donot allow killing animal openly other than slaughter house.In my visit to xishuangbanna a tribe had same thing but deeply cut the throat by an woman called the leader of the tribe.The extream scream of the pig (not austin)made us little uneasy.
But the no.6 picture must not seen by peoples with cardiac problem.I felt sick and after recovery start typing.Moderator may tag warning as advised by me previously.

I shall not oppose as different culture have different practices.

While we cannot stop bombing on civil people or stop spreading DU cause birth defected children it is a matter of animal only.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 23:49:41 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-2-5 23:44
Every nation have some sort of tradition to kill an animal except those whose law donot allow killin ...

Why not Austin,
wonder what he could taste like....
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-2-5 23:54:37 |Display all floors
Yeah good idea.He will be soon in China.But we can change the cutting direction a bit lower,ummmmmm near penise area

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.