Author: angela627

[Others] Live pig chopped in half in Vietnam, bloody scene condemned   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-4 08:00:12 |Display all floors
Wars have been a tradition in the US since the country was born and part of their culture too with their belief in a manifest destiny to rule the world.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 08:04:00 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-3 09:59
it is raised as a topic and as such is open to discussion.

but the use of the US bent on killing  ...

How did this become about the US and wars again. I thought this thread was about killing pigs! Just another thread for you lot to twist to your own agenda's! YAWN!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 16:06:54 |Display all floors
The poor pig was a better creature than those bloodthirsty barbaric savages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 20:15:39 |Display all floors
Dubya

This is horrible.However I would love to see it being done to the bloodthirsty monsters of our time - Dubya,Dickhead,Bliar,Perle,Obomber,Wolfowitz,Hitlery,Sharkozy,Kamoron and so on.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 23:36:50 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-3 10:39
or amerika to stop killing innocent civilians - or Israel to stop its genocide in Palestine.

c'mo ...

This has to break Godwins law on some level.
Seriously, maybe call it Kongque's Law.
The first to mention Americans and killing of Innocent civilians, get's a free
wedgie!
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 01:13:23 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-3 10:32
If this is a traditional thing, I see no reason to stop it. That'd be like asking China to stop Spri ...

If this is a traditional thing, I see no reason to stop it

Yes, and so for the chinese women little feet, or the head hunting among the Nga at Myanmar fronter, it's a traditionnal thing, so why stop it?

With such fu...ing argument, te world would be a bloodbath.

Maybe, if you can use one second the few neurons you may have, then you could argue also that during ancient time, animals biology was ignored. Now we knwo that a pig, for example, has feelings, and feel hurt. Maybe not exactly the same like us, but for the hurt, it's the same.

I'm half vietnamese, and I dont support such barbaric attitude. Why some peoples change their tradition and other's cannot? I could mention so many of these "tradition" for ancient time that have changed. Thast not tradition. Tradition is not blood, tradition is what people think. I dont think nlood is important for this tradition. I dont think tradition will be lost if they kill the pig at first with non-hurting way, and after that chop it. Where would be the difference for the "tradition"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 02:21:50 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2012-2-5 01:13
If this is a traditional thing, I see no reason to stop it

Well, while every conclusion over it based on basical reasoning to science comes to the opposite conclusion,

some people do think that meat from an animal slaughtered under pain and stress and thus killed under high adrenalin level tastes and was better.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.