Views: 2457|Replies: 4

How to educate babies? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-3 09:54:53 |Display all floors
     My good friend's child is more than 36 months old. They frequently come my home for playing. It was said I have accompanied the child to grow up. Two things made a strong impression on me. The former was at her earlier age.  She was meek. Whatever you got from her, she would keep playing instead of caring. The latter was at her older age. When you prevented her from acting wrong, she would say 'no, no, no'. If you went on insisting , she would cry strongly, then you had to coax her. My friend and I exchanged our ideas about this phenomenon. (Actually her child is the most meek of the same age.) She said when she stopped at first , her baby would cry then inflame and got sick. She was very worried . Later, she didn't force her baby any more. So more clever the child has been, more strong her character has been . How should we do on educating babies?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 10:19:57 |Display all floors
there is a proverb, little trees should be cut and little children should be tamed!
if the baby not tamed, then beat his ass!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 10:34:05 |Display all floors
constellation Post time: 2012-2-3 10:19
there is a proverb, little trees should be cut and little children should be tamed!
if the baby not  ...

hehe Beat others' baby's ass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 10:52:24 |Display all floors
kid's faults also mother's faults, then should beat your ass!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 11:44:11 |Display all floors
What a pity! To your disappointed I don't have baby.{:soso_e128:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.