Views: 5022|Replies: 11

What is no right or wrong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 06:30:46 |Display all floors
    When it is asked what is no right or wrong , how will you reply ? Have you seen the movie named 'Romancing In Thin Air II' starring by Louis Koo ? The super star's bride is robbed by a steel worker on the wedding day. It's incredible. We can't ascertain what she does is right or wrong . Love just like drinking water , only the one who drank he knows hot or cold . In my opinion , love is no right or wrong but willingness or no.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-2 06:34:50 |Display all floors
love itself is never wrong.People who love can be wrong when they make wrong choices.Your instict and consience and our inner voice is shouting if our love is right or wrong.We have to listen to this voice.It is the voice of reason because love has no reason
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 07:00:23 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-2-2 06:34
love itself is never wrong.People who love can be wrong when they make wrong choices.Your instict an ...

People who fall in love is blind. Even if her instinct and conscience show what she chose is wrong , she will still follow as the inner voice .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 07:12:39 |Display all floors
xiaodi0325 Post time: 2012-2-2 07:00
People who fall in love is blind. Even if her instinct and conscience show what she chose is wrong ...

Ι do not accept this theory that people who love are blind.On the contrary because they love they see something more .Something that only them can see.I believe that the ones who do not love are the blind and only the lovers can see well.
The inner voice is never mistaken.It is the voice of reason.It is the voice which protects us from wrong feelings and wrong choices and when times passes this voice proves itself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 07:42:34 |Display all floors
No experience doesn't mean that doesn't exist. You can insist on your theory. What about the one who experienced? {:soso_e112:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 16:37:25 |Display all floors
xiaodi0325 Post time: 2012-2-2 07:42
No experience doesn't mean that doesn't exist. You can insist on your theory. What about the one who ...

I always dream one day I can come across an attractive girl in a bus,a library,a cinema,or a restaurant even every corner of the world that I can be,but she never appears.At last,my love comes out from telephone,        unexpected and suddenly.we chatted every night use mobile phone,in which we can release the loneliness both we have.  Finally we fall in love with each other. This is my only experience about love.till now I can not understand what is love.It is  a feeling I can't express.
pass your success to the next generation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 17:09:48 |Display all floors
billykeya Post time: 2012-2-2 16:37
I always dream one day I can come across an attractive girl in a bus,a library,a cinema,or a resta ...

you reminded me of my sister.This is how she met her husband.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.