Author: JFenix

An Artist and a Monk the biggest threats to China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 00:15:50 |Display all floors
You do not wish to understand why America is so hated  .........

I stopped caring after 9/11.  When I became a legitimate target then it turns into my life or your life.

I will choose my life.  I don't give a fck what someone is upset about if they are pointing a gun at me.

The only thought is how to eliminate them before they try to kill me or my family.

But back to your whine fest on how an artist can bring down the chinese government.....

OMG!  Do you not see how ridiculous this sounds?  An artist is gong to destabilize china.....

Now I've heard everything.

You must have an extremely low opinion of the chinese government if you believe a freakin artist can take it down.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 00:17:29 |Display all floors
Just ask ordinary Americans, how they feel about Wolfowitz?

Am I not an ordinary american?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 00:20:11 |Display all floors
no. the biggest threat to China is the american military industrial complex, anglo american finance capital, and western multinational corporations who fund the ned, and various other foundations, who fund ai wei wei, dalai, faluen gong, dpp, Leung Kwok-hung, fake democracy/human rights groups, jundullah, al qaeda, tamil tigers, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-2 00:24:27 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-2-2 00:15
I stopped caring after 9/11.  When I became a legitimate target then it turns into my life or your ...

And here you have to go back to the reason why you are so scared as to hate so deep .....

I will choose my life.  I don't give a fck what someone is upset about if they are pointing a gun at me. The only thought is how to eliminate them before they try to kill me or my family.

So your government make the enemies  ........

And you want to kill them ........

There is no rational in that as you do not ask .........

Why ......... ?

And it starts with the small stuff and grows  .........

But you are not interested in that  ........

Only when it arrives at a state when it affects you ........

And you naively ask  .......

Why ......... ?

Now we have a circle  ........

But you could not see where it started or was going in the first place  ........

Your hate is the same as those that hate you ........  

But maybe they actually didn't start it .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 00:24:59 |Display all floors
who fund ai wei wei, dalai, faluen gong, dpp, Leung Kwok-hung, fake democracy/human rights groups....

Sounds really scary.  I mean think of all the bloodshed an artist and monk can cause to china?

Think of how those human rights people is going to cause the next big wave of attacks on chinese  citizens instead of sending food and aid.

Scary world you live in there...........NOT!

Tell you what, come crying when you have something REAL to cry about.

Until then, why in the world are you taking your country for granted?

How can you not feel at least a little satisfied that you don't have to deal with troubles that other countries face?

Why is it so hard to feel good about your country?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 00:29:25 |Display all floors
And here you have to go back to the reason why you are so scared as to hate so deep .....

It makes no difference expatter.  I've listened to the speeches.  I've read the complaints.  I can see how we are not dealing with rational people - they only want to kill and kill as many as they can.

At any rate, my point still stands.

Americans, unlike China, face a real security threat.

Doesn't matter who you think is at fault, it doesn't change my statement as fact.

And for you all to equate an artist or human rights people as terrorists, is extremely offensive not only to me, but to any country that face REAL threats of violence and security.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-2 00:31:07 |Display all floors
China is doing OK  ........

You want the artist and the American funded Buddhist goat  .........

They are yours ........

Keep them they both have Green Cards   ........

They are rich and do not need to feed their family .........

The average person in China still needs stability and food  .........

Your esoteric world will not help them ........

Now ....... !

If NED would like to fund the 400 million in China who live at the poverty level .......

Then your joke government might get some good votes  ..........

But they do not and never will .........

You need to peddle your naivety somewhere else ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.