Author: wowzers

Thank Goodness for Hong Kong   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 04:12:00 |Display all floors
You exaggerate the description of Hong Kong's infrastructure too much, LCSULLA. Looking at the trends, China under the CPC can improve alot in 50 years.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 07:30:31 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-2-2 04:12
You exaggerate the description of Hong Kong's infrastructure too much, LCSULLA.  Looking at the tr ...

Much more despite the CCP.

allowing the population to improve their lives and situation by their own work from the base of an artificially low base that is a direct result of the retarded actions and policies of the same regime, by starting to cease some of the said actions and policies,, so to allow the party to skim off most of the generated wealth into own pockets. Finally getting somewhere near fricking Albania per Capita GDP wise.
Congratulations, that's place is just like, er, the worst hellhole in Europe, even poor in balkan terms? Big Congratulations to that!

Fcuk-a-doodle-doo am I impressed.

You WuMao bunchs really are cheap.

Guess Lucifer won't even bother about your soulds, as cheaply as you already wh0re out and throw away your Backbones.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 08:30:15 |Display all floors
So what ?

The OP provides statements which are true.

Anyone against the truth in  here ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 08:32:52 |Display all floors
ang katotohanan ay mabuhay

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 11:26:17 |Display all floors
Wow!
hklocusts.jpg

Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 11:38:19 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2012-2-2 11:26
Wow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 12:52:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aa@edward at 2012-2-2 13:01
seneca Post time: 2012-2-2 08:57
You should spend some time - say, a month - in each of these two territories. Note: I call Shangha ...
  1. When I last went to Shanghai, I was not amuysed at the hordes of local men smoking anywhere they pleased, inside buses, inside restaurants. I hear this is still a problem, but in Hong Kong, people behave differently: They respect laws and regulations
Copy code
Showing off with huge LOCUST in HK is ethical and well mannered people of HK?

Get to mainland border cities or towns in Huangkang, Yantian, Boan, Nanshan, Dunmen, Guangzhou, etc .. and then watch how those ugly hongkies behave. Draw your own conclusions from thereon without wearing blinkers!  Many of them had to be shut-up, emotionally if not physically, to STOP smoking inside restaurants, massage parlours, hair beauty saloons and bars with show-off cigars and foreign branded smokes; as though these bunches of mixed idiots were being so badly starved in HK. SEE TO THIS POINT, too, @senecca!!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.