US plans to establish a colony on the moon? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 12:46:30 |Display all floors
the moon?

your home turf, petera

no wonder you are upset
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 12:48:24 |Display all floors
Many moons ago, I already wrote, to Prime Minister Natanyahu and Foreign Affairs Minister Lieberman offering to be the first Israeli Ambassador in the Moon.

I explained that I believe that I'm the best qualified .... on one of the websites that I honor with my participation, there is a judeophobe that developed this habit of calling me Lunatic ....

I also brought to the attention of my leadership that without our knowledge and conscent ... people abroad are already selling parcels of land at the Moon... so we definitely have to be there to care for our interests..

At night, I secretly surf the www searching for Made in the Moon products, ...
So far I haven't found any ... which is good, considering that all over the www, there are voices calling the people of Earth to boycott Israeli products .... and you all know the old saying ..... 'new territories, new markets for our products' ...

I have personal plans for the Moon as well.
I want to have the representation of McDonalds, Coca Cola, Marlboro, COSCO .... and I'm planning to launch, once cable TV will be available there ...... the Moon Idol competition ....

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 12:49:19 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-2-1 13:16
US future army is clearly depicted in the movie Avatar

Bringing freedom and democracy to the Universe haha

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-2 12:51:06 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-2-1 20:42
Hoaxes

The moon landings were hoaxes.

The whole world is a hoax and your whole life has been one long bad dream.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 13:10:44 |Display all floors

lebeast
you may have plans, but Lieberman has a "moon kill switch" plan.  Post time 2012-2-2 06:55

That doesn't deter me from moon shining, drinking and dancing  ... with Zeus and Mnemosyne ... nine daughters ......

wink

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 16:44:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by petera at 2012-2-2 16:45
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-2 12:51
The whole world is a hoax and your whole life has been one long bad dream.

Proof

Prove that Arsestrong and Fuzz made it to the moon.Isn't it a bit odd that they haven't bothered to go back for 40 years ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 01:04:45 |Display all floors
China already claimed the Moon as its own in a 1896 proclamation.  If it takes 300 years, and China has 300 years to win its point, all the world will recognize the legitimacy of China's claim to the Moon and its natural resources.  
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.