Author: angela627

Top 10 Teas in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-31 17:07:59 |Display all floors
8. Puer Tea
a type of tea made from a "large leaf" variety of the tea plant Camellia sinensis and named after Pu'ercounty near Simao, Yunnan, China.
Pu-erh tea can be purchased as either raw/green (sheng) or ripened/cooked (shu), depending on processing method or aging. Sheng pu-erh can be roughly classified on the tea oxidation scale as a green tea, and the shou or aged-green variants as post-fermented tea.
8.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 17:10:09 |Display all floors
9. Dongding Oolong Tea
One of the most famous and finest Formosa Oolong is Dong Ding Oolong. The leaves of this tea are carefully hand-picked from Mount Dong Ding in Taiwan. It is believed that Dong Ding Oolong tea plants are actually a specimen of Wuyi strain that have been carefully selected and re-planted in Taiwan. As with most Taiwanese Oolongs, the frangrance and taste of this tea is wonderfully sweet and will leave you craving for more.
9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 17:10:36 |Display all floors
10. Suzhou Jasmine Tea

Jasmine Tea is the best of the jasmine teas in China.

Suzhou jasmine tea has developed since the Qing Dynasty, Emperor Yongzheng times, with its mass production and sale history dated back 250 plus years ago.
According to historical records, in the Song Dynasty, Suzhou was one of the first provinces to plant jasmine and use it as an ingredient for tea.
By 1860, SuZhou Jasmine Tea became one of the most pouplar teas in the Northeast and Northern China.
10.jpg

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-31 17:37:08 |Display all floors
longjing tea wow this is what I am drinking now.My friend from Hangzhou gave it to me.I love it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 18:15:17 |Display all floors
very informative post.
tea culture is very important part of traditional chinese culture.
Painting is just another way of keeping a diary
http://www.artpaintings.cc/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 16:36:02 |Display all floors
I love drinking green tea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 19:19:13 |Display all floors
Puer Tea is good for thoses cold-constitutioned, green tea for the opposite population. Make sure you get the right choice first.
Knowing what is enough is enough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.