lg_15.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 18:56:16 |Display all floors
@
lg_16.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 00:21:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-1-31 00:21

HUGE population pressure wherever there are Chinese!

Better than living on the street, and you are fortunate at that because Hong Kong does not get very cold like in NYC, there were people living underground in the subways for the warmth. The Hong Kong government ran a budget surplus and gave $6000 back to every working Hongkers last year, one would have thought the Government would have used part of the surplus to make lives easier for the really poor people.

I have always wondered why the Chinese created this huge population pressure for themselves. I wondered whether they have learned to curb their urge to breed.

Good post.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-31 00:51:59 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-1-31 00:21
HUGE population pressure wherever there are Chinese!

Better than living on the street, and you are  ...

And did you ask that of Africans  ........  ?

They hardly appear on the cycle of income  ........

Yet breed like flies  .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 15:56:07 |Display all floors
We don't want to have a dragon baby. I think everything is natural. good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 19:22:48 |Display all floors
Chinese population pressure?
China has less children per woman (1,8) than most otherdeveloping countries, so I don't think it would be fair to say that Chinese have a wrong family policy. The problem was that a certain leader focused on emerging the population as much as possible, which is one of the reasons why China is still poor today...

However, if you look at China's population density (people per sqkm), you'll find that China's still much better off than most western European countries and has for about the same density like the EU. So much for "overbreeding" Chinese...

Anyway, the social security in China is still on a very low level. But is this necessarily bad?
In Europe, where the social security standards are by far the world's highest, people might live a very comfortable life without working much (whilst their governments go bankrupt). But are we living for enjoying a comfortable life or are we living to achieve something, to contribute something to the development of this world?
I still believe that there is nothing bad about working 60 or 80 hours a week and really achieve something. It's much better than working 35 hours a week, have two months holiday a year and only live for leisure, like in several western European nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 20:20:57 |Display all floors
These Chinese remind me of how natives of America were conquered and enslaved by the Spanish conquistadors and were reduced to the standard no more than insects crawling on the ground for left over food to survive. They still love to lick the a$$holes of their Indian masters whereas they themselves live in the cages like animals in a zoo.

See, these Chinese don't have enough space to live a healthy life but their Indian lords have enough space in Hong Kong to build temples for them and practice Hindu paganism.

Wow, look at these Chinese practicing Hindu Pagan yoga inside a temple room. The big Hindu temple room can accomodate so many people at a time.

Hindu temple in Hong Kong

Now look at these Chinese are now sitting like starving beggars in a queue and eating curries given by their Indian lords inside an Indian temple in Hong Kong.

Indian Army's official signboard along China border

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.