Author: may_flower

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-6 14:22:52 |Display all floors
shimy2005 Post time: 2012-2-3 15:48
I think complaint is better than conflict with the father-in-law.
It is very normal that grand-par ...

I am not use to commplaint, but I don't know what else can I do.
Thanks for yoru conern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 14:26:13 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-2-3 21:23
Kids are adaptable.  It sounds like your daughter is getting adjusted to the circumstances.

But I know she is not happy, even she is a kids, I can learn from her eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 14:26:51 |Display all floors
xiaodi0325 Post time: 2012-2-5 19:57
Wish people go to this world be happy after sufferings.

The future will be a happy-end, I am sure, thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 14:27:10 |Display all floors
Monday, February 06, 2012
Maybe complain?
I have to get up at every 6.20am, I wash up and then have my daugher wash up, then I have breakfast, wash the clothes and then leave my home at 7.20am, I need to arrive at office before 8.20am, if I am late, the company will give me a fire of RMB10/ per mintues of late-come.
Every morning I need to walk half an hour to the bus station, and half an hour in the bus. At noon I have lunch at the company restaurant. I am off-duty at 6pm, I need also 1 hour on the way home, of course half a hour extra to buy the food for dinner and for the nurse at day.
I miss my daugher when I am at office, but I can’t go back at noons. It is too far away. My husband works at other city, he goes back at Saturday everning and go to work again at Monday morning, every time he goes back and meet my daugher, she cant’ recongize him. She cries and refuses him. But at Sunday ok after at night play together.
I want to find a job near by home, but I can’t. and I don’t want to change my job now, I am doing the sales work. If change the job, then I need to start again. As for my husband, as a electric engineer, that is not job for that kind nearby the home.
We hope that we can pay back for the house loan within 5 years, so I will resign the job and find a job nearby home, even that is not good pay, but I can see my daughter and go back at noon.
Last night my husband call father-in-law. He told us if we need him to take care of my daughter, we will have to pay for him RMB20000 per year.
I called the nurse now, she told me my daugher didn’t cry today. But I don’t like the nurse, she is very lazy. Practice makes perfect, but actually nothing is perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 16:56:28 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-2-6 14:27
Monday, February 06, 2012
Maybe complain?
I have to get up at every 6.20am, I wash up and then have  ...

Flower,
I can't help to ask why you have to pay back the house loan in such a short time.  What about 15 years?
If you think your father-in-law is  a proper choice to take care of your daughter,I think RMB20000 is ok.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 17:35:23 |Display all floors
xiaodi0325 Post time: 2012-2-5 19:57
Wish people go to this world be happy after sufferings.

God help those who help themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 10:12:24 |Display all floors
shimy2005 Post time: 2012-2-6 16:56
Flower,
I can't help to ask why you have to pay back the house loan in such a short time.  What ab ...

Actualy I can pay back the house loan at 30 years, but I want to pay it back at 5 years, for the interest is too large.
I don't want to have my father-in-law to take care of my daughter now. The first reason is that the nurse is just work for us for only ten years, and not reason to ask her to give up the job, she is one of the relation of me. Second is that I am kind of afraid he goes there for two or three months and then tell us he can't take care of her for what his job earns more than RMB20000 than to take care of grand-daughter.
Becsause during the Spring Festival, I talked with him that we can pay for him RMB20000 but he refused. He told us he can earn more than that. But at Sunday my husband called him, he is not yet find a job to work for.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.