Author: may_flower

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-31 15:54:01 |Display all floors
Mrdevil Post time: 2012-1-30 15:31
i think it is not everyone who like reading you family odds and ends... why not share some bright an ...

I know that, I want to release my pain, when I am happy, I should also write my appreciation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 15:54:35 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-1-30 21:26
Are we going to get regular updates?

I will try, thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 15:55:04 |Display all floors
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
She is crying
Last night when I arrived at home, daughter is crying badly, my husband went to work in anohter city at 17pm, and she slept to 18pm, when she woke up, she can’t find the familir face, then she started crying, I was home at 19pm, as soon as she saw me and stopped cry, but her voice was sorrowed, her eye reded, her throat pained for the badly cry.
I feel pity, for her and for me. Pity myself don’t have enough money to move on my life, I should at home and take care of own kids, I don't want to go outside to earn the money, but my llife doesn'’t allow that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 16:40:02 |Display all floors
Hi May,
I have to face the same situation like yours.  My son is only 5 month.
Both of our parents can not take care of their grand-son.
Life is not easy at this moment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 16:45:49 |Display all floors
Mrdevil Post time: 2012-1-30 15:29
Each family has its own troubles not only you...life is long suffering which is step by step to deat ...

People go to this world to suffer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 17:11:56 |Display all floors
shimy2005 Post time: 2012-1-31 16:40
Hi May,
I have to face the same situation like yours.  My son is only 5 month.
Both of our parents c ...

My husband's father can take care of my daughter, but he refused to do so. he said he earn more than a nurse. he want to go back and earn the money to support the life of his second wife( my husband's mother died years ago), and he wanted to collect the money to buy a house in a city so that they can live together instead of go back to the village.
I am not blame, I also think it is my own responsibility to take care of my own kids, but I am not happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 17:32:14 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-1-31 17:11
My husband's father can take care of my daughter, but he refused to do so. he said he earn more th ...

Life is not always easy to live for ordinary people but you need go it thru. and everything will be fine because you could handle it.

for your father-in-law, i can't say anything. i think he is rare person not loving grand-daughter.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.