Views: 43023|Replies: 227

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-30 13:15:07 |Display all floors

Monday, January 30, 2012

The first day of work

Today is the first day of the one year work for office, I went to the office early at the morning, wishing a wealthly year to come to me.

However, the New Year is finish, but it isn't a good year, I am trouble by who to take care of my daughter this year. She is only ten month old, can't walk and talk. Last year I hired my monther;’s sister to take care of her for two month, and father-in-law take care of her for 7 month and now is only ten month.

This year he is not willing to come and take care of his grand-daughter, I do hire someone to take care of her. But just now I got the phone call from husband, it is his second time to complain about the new nanny, he said she is very lazy, she just sat there and not do anything, even asked to go outside with my daughter. She just sat there and not move.

I called my cousin, she hired her before. She told me that her husband also not satifed with her job. Then I am start worrying, I don’t know whether she can take care of my daughter well. My daguther is only ten months old, she is so little to face this difficulies.

I also hate my daughter, not give her a good environment for her to grow up. I want to take care of her myself, but my heavy loan for the house need to settle down.

Life is not easy at this moment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 15:17:19 |Display all floors
You are so persistent...it is nice to read your daily again...

alex

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 15:29:08 |Display all floors
Each family has its own troubles not only you...life is long suffering which is step by step to death

so try to go thru every step with thanks because no matter how attitude you take, you will gotol the last step...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 15:31:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Mrdevil at 2012-1-30 15:31

i think it is not everyone who like reading you family odds and ends... why not share some bright and funny things...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 21:26:57 |Display all floors
Are we going to get regular updates?  {:soso_e132:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 15:41:37 |Display all floors
Mrdevil Post time: 2012-1-30 15:17
You are so persistent...it is nice to read your daily again...

alex

Thanks, Mr Alex, I disappeared for two years from this forum, I am now on doom time, I think to write diary is a good way to release my blue mood

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 15:45:26 |Display all floors
Mrdevil Post time: 2012-1-30 15:29
Each family has its own troubles not only you...life is long suffering which is step by step to deat ...

If the trouble under me and I suffer it, I will take it. but it is on my daughter, that is what I feel I am so pity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.