Author: greatlady

I would be glad if mod locked my threads if that turns to be fighting field.   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-2-4 06:44:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-2-4 06:44
sansukong Post time: 2012-2-4 06:35
If you have no answers to all my questions, just be man enough to admit it. You don't have to play ...

The toot you posted doesn't deserve answers.
Your whole presence on this forum is far beyond the beyond.
Austin dish out 'threat's'  ??

Old boy, go back to your cave

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 07:38:40 |Display all floors

RE: I would be glad if mod locked my threads if that turns to be fighting field.

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-2-4 11:35
1584austin Post time: 2012-2-4 05:44
Your whole presence on this forum is far beyond the b ...

So, conveniently you have placed yourself beyond repute and make yourself the "untouchable" by virtue of you being a MVM?  You have put yourself to such a high "MVM pedestal" that now you answer to no one for your mistakes or wrong doings!
By the way, What makes you to say,"Old boy, go back to your cave"? You mean you are more well read or knowledgeable than others? Others are not measurable to you? Thus you exhibit the arrogance of an anointed MVM? Must everyone now in this forum kowtow to you as a MVM?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 09:19:48 |Display all floors
Sigh, guess this one'll be locked too then huh? Some of you lot never seem to learn and just can't let things go! This is hardly the action of a rational human being!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 12:46:08 |Display all floors

RE: I would be glad if mod locked my threads if that turns to be fighting field.

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-4 08:19
Sigh, guess this one'll be locked too then huh? Some of you lot never seem to learn and just can't l ...

Sigh, guess this one'll be locked too then huh? Some of you lot never seem to learn and just can't let things go! This is hardly the action of a rational human being!

The dead difference between you and me is, whilst you pursue the lies, I pursue the truth! It is quite normal for the losers with their tails between their legs, to wish for the arena to be closed the soonest to their advantage. Just a point of interest: Why is it not right to pursue the truth? Why not?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 09:09:32 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-2-4 11:46
The dead difference between you and me is, whilst you pursue the lies, I pursue the truth! It is  ...

It's not wrong to pursue the truth Sans. Don't try and paint me as a bad guy in this issue just because I  happen to disagree with you on many issues. I have no tail to tuck between my legs as all of this is a non-issue for me. I just tire of the immaturity of some here and how pedantic they can be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 11:23:13 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-2-4 12:46
The dead difference between you and me is, whilst you pursue the lies, I pursue the truth! It is  ...

listen both of u!!! the difference between u and austin is, he is a pig, and u are a micky mouse. thats the main difference.

maybe time to grow up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 11:34:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-3-11 11:35
1584austin Post time: 2012-2-4 06:44
Your whole presence on this forum is far beyond the b ...

so this is new pig moderator , insulting fellow forumittes all around.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.........interesting

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.