re:laowaipengyou

Scarlet Johansson - one of the hottest actress
JJ Abhrams - one of the biggest directors
Stephen Spielberg- one of the biggest producers
Ang Lee co producer  - James Schamus
Jerry Bruckheimer - big producer
Mark Zuckerberg - owner of Facebook
Larry Page, Sergey Brin - owner of Google

What do these people have in common?  There is a long list and I don't have time to aruge with you and I think that most people are already informed of the subject and you are probably working for the some shadow organisation to defend your position

The fact that a group of people of the same religion controll every aspect of AMERICAN INFORMATION FLOW IS WORRYING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-26 10:59:18 |Display all floors
Toyota can do better than American GM, because, some GM workers have drugs and sex problems.

What GM's 26-year old Vice President said about GM :

Krach started his career as one of the GM Scholars at the age of 19, when he was a sophomore at Purdue University.

It was a demanding job, requiring midnight shifts at an autoplant in Detroit. “I had about 30 of the biggest guys you’ve ever seen in your life working for me,” Krach recalls. “Two of the biggest issues you had to deal with were drugs and prostitution.”

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gu ... ld-4-120755857.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.