Author: xuerengui

Why hasn’t China produced a Samsung or Toyota?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-30 03:29:24 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-1-29 23:43

On the second time I visited China, besides taking care of my own work, I sourced at an exhibiton ...
I am convinced is an inherent stupidity on the Chinese folklore.

You spend time and resources to create an image (website, catalogs, exhibitions, samples....) and when you have to close a deal you destroy the trust and credibility that the customer already deposited on you...

For a few more percents of profit, you cross the barbed wire lines ..... into the land of dishonesty and without compassion you are willing to sacrifice the image and trustworthiness of your business.

You didn't learn yet that honesty and trust once you lost it, you can not buy it back...

I guess they learned dishonesty from you people , Chinese are beating you in your own game of tricks and trade without rules. Liberalisation is Zionist midwifed kid.

Honesty is hardly something you people could talk about

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 03:34:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 04:38:40 |Display all floors
xuerengui Post time: 2012-1-29 18:03
re:laowaipengyou

I am so tired of this, its seem that no one can criticise Zionism or Jews without  ...

Message #26 is dedicated to you ...... as soon as it comes back from verification...
If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 06:24:17 |Display all floors
does china really need a samsung or toyota? those companies success are dependent on other countries. chinese companies can succeed easily just in china alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 06:46:07 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-1-30 04:44
Fcckkr, don't think for a moment that I don't have a thing or two to write you .... or that I don' ...

I see you got upset again , hmmmmmmm people do get upset when you tell them truth i can feel your pain.

peace :p

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 11:39:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by alavs at 2012-1-30 11:42

My job is design website and our purpose is : customer is the first !  
I'm a Chinese.

so, I want to say that china is in the development, progress. Give china more time, everything will be better and better!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 12:18:50 |Display all floors
alavs Post time: 2012-1-30 05:39
My job is design website and our purpose is : customer is the first !  
I'm a Chinese.

Alavs, no doubt that because of its leadership persistance and determination to do everything with excellence .... given the opportunity ... in the axis of time, .... China's accomplishments inside and outside its borders are going to be inspiration to all nations of the world that today are looking for a model in order to break through these difficult times.

I will post two quotes of a speech that our sometimes harshly criticized  by our citizens, but nevertheless beloved, President Shimon Peres delivered on the subject of China.

""China built the longest wall in history. Now it is building the largest Olympic Games in history. The wall was meant to conceal China from its enemies, while the Olympic Games are destined to reveal the new China to its friends. Whereas the wall shows the greatness of its land, the Olympics will show the greatness of its spirit.""

""China is a fabulous example of having ventured forth, with vision and determination, and having gained a remarkable and world recognized role in its economic growth, and in the preservation of its unique culture.""

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.