Author: robert237

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-28 04:21:03 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-1-27 12:10

Robert now you are talking about elections and electors and elected....

Why are you in such danger for writing a few sentences?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 05:41:41 |Display all floors
People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb

I think thats generally true, a lot of working class kids are influenced by the prejudices of their parents who are themselves ignorant and narrow-minded.

But there are notable exceptions, some white racists in the UK are intelligent and well educated.  One that stands out is the leader of a far-right party and graduated at Cambridge University.

I dont hold with his views but iit wouldn't be true to say anybody who believes in racial superiorty is unintelligent.

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-28 05:56:51 |Display all floors
Yes, there are exceptions to every rule and in this case many exceptions because of the
huge number of people in this world today. But as a general premise I think he's to something.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 06:05:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-1-28 05:56
Yes, there are exceptions to every rule and in this case many exceptions because of the
huge number  ...

Thats why the exceptions are dangerous...

Could there be another power the equal of nazi Germany ?  Why not ?

We're still warring and dont appear to me to have learned much.  

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 06:06:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-1-28 06:10
St_George Post time: 2012-1-28 05:41
People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb

I think thats generally true, a lot  ...

Please do NOT play loud reggae music 24x7 next door. Several screeching children, some of them ADHD, running rampant not welcome. Don't care a ratxhit if the real estate price drops.

Do I understand George Steiner? To a certain extend.

I was burgled twice and mugged once with pepper-spray requiring medical attention. My car repeatedly vandalized. Only last Christmas, one of the many delinquent ADHD kids tried to set of a heap of fire crackers on my car. Caught in the act by the neighbours midnight.

I was usually surrounded by kids and adults wanting money ( I'd be racist not to give free money).

I was asked whether they can sleep in my house. No! They get government subsidized ( Section-8 ) housing. Why sleep over at mine?

My tiny little front garden was ripped up.

Trash piled up even though I tried to tidy after their filthy habit.

Sure I am a racist, I don't want to be mugged or my car vandalized or give away free money 24x7 or smelly strangers sleeping over.

Oh, did I mention, there was a dead body outside my house... welcome to Wilmington DE.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 06:09:15 |Display all floors
Yeah I understand George Steiner.

Rack off, whether you are white, black, yellow, pink with green polka dot whatever. And no more dead bodies outside my home and NCIS and detectives and my whole block cordoned off.

Why do these people have so many children if they cannot take care of them.

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 07:35:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-1-28 07:37
cestmoi Post time: 2012-1-28 06:09
Yeah I understand George Steiner.

Rack off, whether you are white, black, yellow, pink with green  ...

Yep, that's one story of your's that definatly supports your claim being chinese.
Someone was murdered on your property, and you were rather indifferently watching dvd or tv inside, letting it happen, than "getting involved".
Just like it needed a foreigner to give a damn about the victim when a son stabbed his own mother on a chinese airport. Why bother about thy Neighbour?
It is much more comfortable to not be bothered, and then blame "Foreigners" for anything and everything that's wrong in the prc, and went wrong in china's history.
Something also to be found at you.
Why work on oneself, and actually improve oneself, when picking some scapegoat is so much more comfortable.
Afterall, with working on oneself, there's also the risk of improving oneself, which would then mean to inevitably see that there was something to improve on oneself, which would be a loss of face.
Much better to just find someone else to blame anything on, isn't it?

Unterste Schublade.jpg

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.