Author: Hmoonhistorian

How can American and Chinese promote good friendship and prevent hatred   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-30 12:19:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-29 21:24
You think your false friends understand you any better???

Whatever you say buddy? At least you are smiling. That is all it matters to me.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 12:23:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-29 21:35
This post is better understandable because it contained well-worn hackneyed phrases I have heard t ...

People in Vietnam and China and many part of the worl did not fight against Capitalism. They fought agianst thieves or Colonialism. Thieves got themselves confused with Capitalism so people define Capitalism the same when they defined thieves. I was never against Capitalism, but always believe in the necessity of Communism or Community value as the base for all civilization.

Wars also fought when someone stole someone else's lands. All the other stuff is just plain dirty politics to confuse people.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.