Author: Hmoonhistorian

How can American and Chinese promote good friendship and prevent hatred   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-29 14:10:35 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-1-28 08:38
I have been in USA three years now. I am one of the very few Chinese on this forum, from Hong Kong.  ...

Yes, I think " capitalism is good"  anything else is bad is the main theme in the USA.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 14:18:37 |Display all floors
China and USA are competing for first place , if we look at history than answer is no China and USA can't be friends.
Somebody have to win first and than they will be friends.
American Total spectrum dominance doesn't include China as a friend but as subservient another state on a map.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 21:53:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-28 23:22
COuld you write just one post in English, Deerie? Nothing that you write sounds like any human lan ...

You seem to be the only one that can't understand me. Either get it or get out.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 22:20:01 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-29 00:18
China and USA are competing for first place , if we look at history than answer is no China and USA  ...

I know China and the U.S. are competing against each other for first place, and that can be said just about any other countries. All countries are always constantly competing for a better spot. That does not mean the citizens of the U.S. and China have to be enemy and hate each other. We must think of it as a sport and I think China is doing that, while the U.S. run by thieves are looking at as survival marathon, which one must die. U.S. is much stronger when it comes to the ability to kill, so the only way for China to pick up the slack is to use it economic might to make friend directly with the American people especially the poor and those that already love China.

What would you do as a Chinese to make Americans less distrust of you?
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 22:25:13 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-29 00:10
Yes, I think " capitalism is good"  anything else is bad is the main theme in the USA.

Yes, I am all for Capitalism too. I think the reason why many people hated Capitalism is because they mistaken it for Merchantilism. They thought Capitalism is all about stealig, killing, and briberies. People hated Communism because they mistaken it for Anti-Colonialization and nationalism. They  think that all the stuff that China do to protect its nation is Communism, when it is more of Nationalism. Mao killed traitors, not driven by Communism, but by Nationalist cause. Communism is actually helped minimized  the deaths.

As long as Corporations are hell accountable for their pollution, corruptions, cheats, and others bad things for society, then I am for Capitalism. I don't believe that there is such thing as free market. There has to laws to protect everyone's right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 02:19:10 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-29 22:20
I know China and the U.S. are competing against each other for first place, and that can be said j ...
What would you do as a Chinese to make Americans less distrust of you?

well i would build missile shield in Cuba and Venezuela same one that USA have in S.Korea and Japan than i would encourage Mehicans in south of USA with separatism in a same way USA encourage Tibetans and Uighurs.......or Taiwanese..................kind of i do what you do and let's have cup of tea in meantime........

American deeds do not corespond to your fairytale.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 04:51:17 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-29 12:19
well i would build missile shield in Cuba and Venezuela same one that USA have in S.Korea and Ja ...

Yes that is I meant on my other thread.Before yiu can built military bases in South & Central America you need to appeal to ordinary American first. And you might be able to have base right inside the US.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.