Author: Hmoonhistorian

How can American and Chinese promote good friendship and prevent hatred   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-28 17:24:09 |Display all floors
What can the American people and the Chinese people  do to promote friendship and trust?

It is an impossibility!

Look at the history of these savages and you will soon learn that everyone that put their trust in them was soon stabbed in the back.

EVERY SINGLE NATION ON THE PLANET CAN VERIFY THE TRUTH OF THIS: YOU CANNOT MAKE FRIENDS WITH ANGLOS!

Hell, even their next door neighbours, the Scottish people realise this.

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 21:41:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-27 20:44
I am wowed by the intellectual power behind the impressively stated "fact" of the U.S. of A. wanting ...

SERIUOSLY AS AMERICAN WHAT WOULD YOU DO TI BUILT TRUST. AND HAD CHINA DINE TO YOU PERSONALLYTGAT CAUSE YOU SO MUCH HATRED.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 23:25:37 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-1-28 03:24
What can the American people and the Chinese people  do to promote friendship and trust?

It is an i ...

Nothing is impossible. Personally I think we can make friend with Anglos, not all, but I am sure good size of them are friendable and that is all China need. And what about many Americans like me who love China and love to see China grow and sympathatic to the suffering of the Chinese pepole during their effort to chase thieves out of their nation.

Even if you are right, it is best to keep your enemy closer than your friend. And it is best not to beat your drums when hunting tigers.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 23:29:37 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-1-27 16:41
And about DingDong, I leave that up to you... DingDong is a "ghost", ie just another handle for the  ...

I dont blame DingDong for being mad. I think Chinese have a legitimate reason to be mad and distrust of U.S. foreign policy because of their past bad deed against China, especially when China had never done anything like that to the U.S.  But I must say, for China to be strong and respected, China can not be mad forever. China need to built its soft power by appealing to the American people directly and the best way to do that is to not mention too much about past bad deeds committed by American politicians. China don't have to deal with American politicians as much, but China need to help and directly involve with the American people especially the  poor and the disenfranchized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 00:18:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 00:24:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 11:40:05 |Display all floors
theres almost nothing you can do at the leadership level. no matter how much you give to the american ruling class, it will never be enough. they want all of China's natural resources and wealth, and wont settle for anything less. we've seen how they treat other countries across the world, with bombs, terorism, subversion, overthrow, etc. it would be nice to invite ordinary americans to China, and allow them to meet real Chinese people. unfortunately, the only americans who have the money to go to China are economic hitmen, saboteurs, spooks, terorists, etc. most americans who meet Chinese in america know that Chinese people are decent, which is funny considering the worst samples of the Chinese race reside in america, or other western countries

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.