Views: 32551|Replies: 125

Evidence shows that Seneca is a liar   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-24 23:30:50 |Display all floors

Seneca publicly posted in this forum that I am Ilearnabc, which is not the truth

I have politely told him about it, but he refused to face the fact.

I think it is a slander made by Seneca in order to trick people into thinking that I am a ghost

He intentionally spread this false accusation to damage our reputation  {:soso_e115:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 23:31:44 |Display all floors
I have disagreed with much of what he said about China, but I was always patient and polite.
I even sent him a New Year greeting, hoping he can face the fact and change his biased opinion about China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 23:32:39 |Display all floors
Seneca has been in this forum for a long time, famous for badmouthing about China
And most of his arguments were based on his personal experience

If you said something positive about China, he usually personally experienced something that happened in the opposite way
If you said something negative about China, he always had the worse situation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 23:33:42 |Display all floors
He is obviously an expert at making up stories, but why he had so many supporters to be a valuable member?

Some members supported him because they sincerely hope what he said is true although they are not sure about them
Some members supported him because he worked so hard on this forum although they clearly stated they disagree with him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 23:35:33 |Display all floors
I suspected he is working for some western boss
That possibly explains why he almost spends all his work time in this forum
It’s too special to be normal
If he is posting honestly, it is ok. but his lying can’t be accepatable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 23:36:38 |Display all floors
Since his other lies can’t be confirmed because those are all his personal experience
I want to take this slander as a typical example to tell other members on this forum

Seneca is a liar, very good at fabricating evidence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 23:42:12 |Display all floors
Really, Ilearnabc, your personal Crusades are getting ridiculous once again.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.