Author: meeko124

Stop spitting in public   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-24 23:35:36 |Display all floors
wake till you see a TODDLER take a dump on the street...With their quick exit slotted pants...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 08:15:32 |Display all floors
so low!! when i was in bj restaurant, i saw a 30 yr old woman, spitted on the shinning floor while she was eating, this woman is worse than a dog!!! so uneducated and dirty and no pride!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 08:17:34 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-24 21:57
Thank you meeko for this report. We have not already had this thread posted a million times and we a ...

well, you need to expand this message and post similar thread to get this message out, so people will change in China. or they will stay like this forever. very unhealthy for your children. do u spit too??

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-25 15:07:09 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-1-24 21:48
actually i live in australia, i dont see people spit on the ground.
only the low uneducated drug add ...

I don't agree that SPITTING can pass disease any easier than SNEEZING. In fact a SNEEZE can spread several mtrs. So you should be suggesting people don't SNEEZE in public, but wait until they get home

Hey, it's not that common to see people spit in China now days

I must say that once on a train I saw a Chinese women cough and spit it out on the floor of it. That is not really acceptable.

The bottom line is>>>>>>>>>>don't travel to foreign places if you don't like the way the inhabitants behave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:18:05 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-1-25 15:07
I don't agree that SPITTING can pass disease any easier than SNEEZING. In fact a SNEEZE can spread ...

that is not the right answer. and it is an excuse to and not willing to admit fault.
if u not u are wrong. just accept it, dont blame the visitors that they shouldnt visit if cant accept spitting.
u need to accept that this people are so low, and as dirty as pigs. and they need to change.

sneezing is not something u can control. but spitting is bad habit. sure sneezing carries deseases/
spitting is worse. coughing and spitting even worse. when its tried up, the wind carry the desease and people breath into their lungs. then they get sick, and then they pass the new desease to millions...

from your words. i can tell you spit in china. do your parents spit too??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:21:44 |Display all floors
Meeko....Do you realize the position you have put me in?! Your style of speaking as well as a close minded and parochial approach to foriegn culture is precisely the sort of Australian stereotype that I have been trying to dissuade people from believing in!

LC is going to have a field day with this
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:22:27 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-1-25 15:07
I don't agree that SPITTING can pass disease any easier than SNEEZING. In fact a SNEEZE can spread ...

Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.