Author: SMITHI

Male sex drive 'to blame for world's conflicts'--Telegraph   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-23 11:14:09 |Display all floors
women tend to be more "tend and befriend".  HA HA HA.  Obviously you have never seen American women in dance clubs.  US women are cocky, arrogant, fat, rude, disrespectful, quick to divorce, quick to apply for welfare.  You are much better off with foreign women.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-23 18:12:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JFenix at 2013-8-23 18:15
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-8-23 09:31
"If you can make a woman feel like she is the most desirable creature god has ever made, you will  ...
For all that talk about wanting a loving husband millions upon millions of women want none of that rather are perfectly happy selling sexual fantasies for cash. And yes men who fall in love with them are absolutely victims

How are the victims?

Is it any different when stupid women fall in love with jerks?

Are they 'victims' too?
Again, have some self-respect for christs sake.  Take responsibility for your own actions.

We are responsible for falling in love with the wrong people.  Playing 'victim' is a complete cop-out and very 'unmanly'.

And yes I will use 'manly' and I don't care if you think its sexist.  But seriously, how unattractive is a man who talks like you and paints himself out to be a victim.  Its just pathetic.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-23 18:32:04 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-8-23 09:31
"If you can make a woman feel like she is the most desirable creature god has ever made, you will  ...
I absolutely disagree with you.  Maybe if you're a really fabulous looking guy you can get sex as often as you want but most (attractive) women see stuff like that as nothing more than a "line".

You just don't get it.

Its men that obsess about looks, its less important to females.

I am here to tell you that most men don't get how to please a woman sexually.  A lot of it is our fault.  We will fake an orgasm just to have it end sooner instead of expressing what we want.  Its much easier to fake it and act like sex was great than to have the uncomfortable conversation that could hurt his ego.

I know a guy - biggest loser in the world in terms of job security and responsibility.  But this guy somehow gets women to pay for everything for him.  And not just one woman - but multiple women competing over him.  But he was the best lover I ever had.  Spoils you for other men.  No one seems desirable anymore.

Learn to be a good lover.  Trust me.  Its worth the extra effort.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-8-25 06:43:28 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-8-23 09:42
But why model that?  Can't stand female victims either.  Anyone with victim mentality just makes ...

You might want to take look at your attitude towards victims - male or female. Having a gag reflex at their plight rather than sympathy or empathy does not make you superior, stronger or better. It might be a sign of something that you might want to work on to improve your outlook towards people and life.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 20:35:37 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-8-25 06:43
You might want to take look at your attitude towards victims - male or female. Having a gag reflex ...

I have this attitude because I had that mentality.  I was a total victim.  I had been beaten, raped, and almost killed on more than one occasion.   I kept asking myself 'why me?'  I experienced a much higher than average rate of crime against me.  

The hardest part of my life was to take ownership of my life.  I am not responsible for the actions of others, but I did come to realize that my sense of victimization just attracted more abuse.  Criminals look for  an easy victim, someone who might not fight back...and those with no confidence are a prime target.

All it took was to take ownership of my life and guess what?  No more victimization.  Had to realize that I was inadvertently putting myself into situations.  Why did I always end up with men that were jerks?  Because I would pick them.  Its a choice.  So the way out is to pick someone else.  We can control our lives.

I hate victim mentality because I had it and I can't stand the person that I was.  I see it as a weakness.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-8-27 06:03:06 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-8-26 22:35
I have this attitude because I had that mentality.  I was a total victim.  I had been beaten, rape ...

When you felt victimised, based on the truth of what happened, if other idiots and crooks victimised you further, it speaks of their nature, not yours. You are entitled to feel aggrieved or victimised, because it is the truth.  sure, it is good to learn to deal with them differently and become tough. it is good to teach that or motivate other victims to follow that approach, but telling them they make you puke is not the way. it only further hurts them psychologically. Feeling the truth is not weakness, failure to act on it or change is moral weakness and that is wrong. anyway, I am glad to note that you have overcome such adversity and crimes against yourself and come out strong. I salute you for that. You can inspire others to become like you. There are millions in such situations who have not made it as far as you have.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.