Author: SMITHI

Male sex drive 'to blame for world's conflicts'--Telegraph   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-25 17:07:41 |Display all floors
Exportedkiwi, although you didn't ask for it ...... I undersign your above message..... specially "I'm also against their constant attacks and derogatory attacks against our ancestry, our countries and how they came to be and how none of it is any of their business. I'm also against them because they, to a person almost, live in the countries that they hate...which makes them hypocrites. Damned mongrels, the lot!"
If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 17:10:35 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-25 12:47
I am smart enough to know this, yet humble enough to let you say it

Your level of modesty and selfcontrol is admirable Ronny.

Are you in yoga or meditation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 17:12:48 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-25 17:06
Personally I think that women are more concerned about raising and protecting children than going  ...

Margaret Thathcher is no push-over, neither is China's one and only Empress in all her history.

Both are more war hungry than their male counter parts.

the history of women in power suggest women do no better than men once their scheming and plotting gets them there.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 17:14:31 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-25 17:12
Margaret Thathcher is no push-over, neither is China's one and only Empress in all her history.

Margaret Thacher is not woman but shemale.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 17:14:34 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 18:55
LMAO, it became my friend too a few times more than I would've liked, but never for long.

I love to make love, but sleeping is nearly always better alone ( have a king size bed, not so bad), what ever happened to those twin beds in US TV shows, the husband always seemed happy. Isn't strange that they thought putting a double bed in those shows somehow wrong?
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 17:18:20 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-25 19:10
Your level of modesty and selfcontrol is admirable Ronny.

Are you in yoga or meditation ...

I was introduced to a Chinese teacher in Xuzhou( calligraphy etc) who was into meditation and other such things, we sat in the lotus position for a while, I can still do it fairly well, though my knees prefer i don't do it for to long.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 17:19:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-25 17:20
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-25 17:14
I love to make love, but sleeping is nearly always better alone ( have a king size bed, not so bad ...

Yes Ronny that is correct.
It is scientifically proven  that we sleep better alone without partner , in same time it is empirically proven that sex is better with partner.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.