Author: SMITHI

Male sex drive 'to blame for world's conflicts'--Telegraph   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-25 12:43:47 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-1-24 20:13
so this study suggest humans in the future will be sociopaths and by that logic prisons are counter  ...

We are trying to get rid of violence, but the US government is lacing it's food with testosterone, just look at Hilary
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 12:44:55 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-25 12:43
We are trying to get rid of violence, but the US government is lacing it's food with testosterone, ...

You are smart  man Ronny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 12:47:11 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-25 14:44
You are smart  man Ronny.

I am smart enough to know this, yet humble enough to let you say it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 14:13:34 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-25 11:41
when we think about sex nothing else matter, I thought an earth tremor was her orgasm, if it had b ...

Yeah and it's just as well. Imagine, you're making love to your partner (being PC for any gay folks that may be reading this) and at the moment of......, you shout, "pizza"........I imagine you might be in a bit of water for not focussing, and on the sofa for the foreseeable future too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 14:41:15 |Display all floors
A recent British scientific study showed that the human brain is formed in the early years after birth where development produces either an enlarged area behind the ears or on the front of the skull; and that one is an aggressive selfish me first type and the other is the social type who looks out for his friends and neighbours. This applied to both sexes if that makes any difference.
Personally I think that women are more concerned about raising and protecting children than going off to war, even though they make very good fighters too.
I have also noticed that women are nearly always in the forefront of protests and stand up to police brutality as well as the men.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 15:22:16 |Display all floors
"".... the human brain is formed in the early years after birth where development produces either an enlarged area behind the ears or on the front of the skull....."""

That is true for most human beings.
Smithi is a case study.... a mutation where the brain developed up on his derriere...

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 15:30:56 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 16:13
Yeah and it's just as well. Imagine, you're making love to your partner (being PC for any gay folk ...

I like the sofa, the sofa is my friend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.