Views: 5203|Replies: 4

Rage on MTR (HK)- kids eating on train [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 23:57:09 |Display all floors
In HongKong train, the MTR ban eating and drinking .

Unknowing the rules and regulation probably, some kids began taking some snack while commuting on
a MTR train.

A "civic minded" male passenger who stopped the kids eating on the train , with other passengers
joining in the rage and finally calling in the crew to help control the dispute.

Is this an appropriate action by a general public, or should it be handed over to the authority to deal with.
Are rules and regulation to be used as an excuse for some to act on, and go round policing.

In my opinion, it is inappropriate for anyone to start policing and upon failure to keep things under control,
feel rejected and probably do not know how to handle the  situation and then turn nasty and frustrated.

The video clips are available online in dialect and sequently another interview by v1.cn with Professor Kong commenting on the issue.

http://shanghaiist.com/2012/01/20/hong-kong-mainland-mtr-@@@fight.php

http://shanghaiist.com/2012/01/20/kong-qingdong-hk-bastards-dogs.php

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 02:38:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-1-23 04:40
In my opinion, it is inappropriate for anyone to start policing and upon failure to keep things under control,
feel rejected and probably do not know how to handle the  situation and then turn nasty and frustrated.

Enjoy remaining in the bloody hole you are in.
Please don't even bother coming to any place where people don't give a damn about each other and what happens around them. If you don't want to be bothered for behaving antisocial, please just stay in China, where you may feel free to run red lights, to leave everything dirty behind you, heck, where not even anyone but a foreigner would interfere on a Son stabbing his own Mother, or take care about that Mother subsequently, and don't come anywhere else and complain about locals holding you accountable for your Behaviour, or even expect locals to accept and adapt to you and your bad, egoistic and indifferent behaviour.

Rather than the Self righteous self entitleing hypochratic Kong Qingdong, I prefer to quote China Daily Seniour Writer Huang Xiangyang, who actually has HK Experience, and a fair and reasonable Point:

Internet users from the mainland overwhelmingly pointed to Hong Kong residents' sense of superiority - something that was routinely felt by the less wealthy mainlanders when they visited Hong Kong before its return to the motherland in 1997 - only a very few took a neutral stand, noting that mainland tourists should learn to behave themselves while Hong Kong people should be more tolerant and not overact.

I would no doubt have reacted in the same way as most of my mainland compatriots if I had not lived in Hong Kong for five years. In fact, I was expecting to experience discrimination when I was first sent to the city in 2000 to work for the local bureau of our newspaper.

After all, I had experienced not so subtle discrimination in big cities such as Shanghai where I could not speak the local dialects. Given Hong Kong's history as a British colony for more than 150 years, what more could I expect?

Yet my fears never materialized. Instead, my five years living and working in Hong Kong are some of my most pleasant memories. Instead of enmity and discrimination, I was shown hospitality and care by the local people, who were always polite and ready to help.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-23 02:53:27 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-1-23 02:38
Enjoy remaining in the bloody hole you are in.
Please don't even bother coming to any place where p ...

Kbay is back soon Hope he doesnt see it.

He wont be back for long if he does

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 04:41:52 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-1-23 02:53
Kbay is back soon Hope he doesnt see it.

He wont be back for long if he does

You gotta say,
Huang is absolutely right.

Haters gonna hate.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 18:05:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-1-23 18:06

and Kong,
if you complain about poor Morals,
please start with yourself and don't send your Children here into the Rest of the World on Taxpayer Costs,
along with the money you embezzled so far.

Your Money is welcome, and I hope it's enough to get you a death Sentence from China's so called Justice upon discovery of it being parked abroad.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.