Views: 17053|Replies: 98

America's great contribution to human evolution   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-21 22:43:27 |Display all floors

without America, humanity will still be living like it has always lived.....that is zero tolerance for any criticism of the rulers, kings, Presidents and those in power.

America's greatest contribution to human evolution is " Tolerance  of criticism "

Just look at All the civilisations throughout history, look at every civilisation in every era in every continent. No America to start it, nurture it, maintain it and spread it to Europe and elsewhere,
humanity will still be like China.................where any criticism will be vetted and controlled.

In America, they even built a whole economy based on employment of social critics.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:46:52 |Display all floors
...You went and made a new thread based on your reply to the last thread?!

Dude, save some space for the rest of us to vent on!
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:54:21 |Display all floors
in China, the word "tolerance " is highly regarded. One of the most popular word in the Chinese written characters, symbolised by a knife on top of a heart.

alas, in China tolerance is only for the victims not for the queen bees
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:56:46 |Display all floors
You are shameless!
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:58:24 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 22:56
You are shameless!

I dont share your sentiment but you are welcomed to teach me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:58:29 |Display all floors
big fat huge obese kid with big mac.jpg

The really really big huge gigantic contribution to humanity!
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:59:13 |Display all floors
ZING
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.