Author: greatlady

WHO IS UBERSEXUAL MAN ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-21 22:34:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sleepingbleach at 2012-1-27 03:20
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 22:22
.......Its always racism isn't it?

Its always some culture who thinks oh God don't tell me wee have to compete in the race against her because we will lose lets come up with an evil plan so she loses and we can say we are the winners.
That's racism and then it becomes rapism when the ones who would have lost try steal the real winners beauty. For their own culture by breeding it out of her through rape after destroying the beauty in her so other men from her own cultures where her beauty came from wouldn't want it.

Then it becomes revenge against the racists who destroyed your beauty.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:36:40 |Display all floors
...you destroyed my boner.

I will have revenge for that lost beauty.
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:40:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sleepingbleach at 2012-1-21 23:00
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-21 22:30
Actually he often adds his own ideas, "Pirates of the Caribbean" for example, was nothing like the ...

I love Johnny depp in that film.he looks beautiful. I doubt Johnny depp would have been a pirate he is happy with the way he looks and he doesn't have any problems attracting the women he wants because of his beauty.he also prefers women from his own culture obviously undamaged with their natural beauty.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:46:11 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 22:36
...you destroyed my boner.

I will have revenge for that lost beauty.

How? mutilate the genitals of all the black and mixed race people in the world&throw acid on their face and hair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:48:47 |Display all floors
You have some really messed up fetishes sleepingbleach, you should really see someone about that. There is nothing wrong with tight leather clad German buttocks but throwing acid and mutilation? Whats wrong with you?
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 23:10:22 |Display all floors
....were you abducted by aliens too?
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 14:56:36 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 23:10
....were you abducted by aliens too?

No thankfully not.I don't believe in aliens.even if there was everything in existence is from the universe so it wouldn't make them more attractive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.