Author: greatlady

WHO IS UBERSEXUAL MAN ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-21 22:04:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-22 00:04
sleepingbleach Post time: 2012-1-21 23:54
He's even more attractive in real life.when I was at uni studying media&my boyfriend was cheating w ...

I think he is a great actor, being sexy on-screen is not a priority for him, he loves being ther character
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:12:49 |Display all floors
Sorry LC, if it was two choices I would have added you man....
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:17:38 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-21 22:04
I think he is a great actor, being sexy on-screen is not a priority for him, he loves being ther ch ...

That's how he gets paid.somebody writes a script designs a character that they want him to play so their audience can be entertained (usually characters that doesn't resemble him&makes him look less attractive eg Edward scissorhans & mad hatter in Alice in wonderland).
Naturally he is very sexy he doesn't need to try but what people enjoy most is seeing him play characters with artificial extremes of ugliness.
I can't think of any black actors who has to act these types of roles.maybe Hollywood is racist and doesn't want black actors being made to look less attractive.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:22:47 |Display all floors
.......Its always racism isn't it?
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:24:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sleepingbleach at 2012-1-21 22:57
sleepingbleach Post time: 2012-1-21 22:17
That's how he gets paid.somebody writes a script designs a character that they want him to play s ...

I would be happy if my partner was Johnny depp or looked like him.that's my taste.I don't find men from other cultures desirable and no I don't want someone who doesn't like like Enrique Johnny Dave Navarro or christiano.
I like Mediterranean south American asian pacific arab light skin Asians I don't want black or mixed race.sorry I could never forgive you people for what you done.it didnt belong to you people.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:30:50 |Display all floors
sleepingbleach Post time: 2012-1-22 00:17
That's how he gets paid.somebody writes a script designs a character that they want him to play s ...

Actually he often adds his own ideas, "Pirates of the Caribbean" for example, was nothing like they expected, they thought he was nutz, but of course JD knows best
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 22:32:04 |Display all floors
When I read this topic all I can picture is a German guy shouting: 'Ya, da ist fantastiche!" while performing thrusting motions and wearing skin tight leather pants.

I have the weirdest boner right now.
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.